“Great food!”

Hibiscus Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 225 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are open at 6am for ala carte breakfast. Other dishes like pasta, main course for lunch and dinner are available daily. Pizza is served from 12noon onwards.
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Great food, fair priced and friendly staff.

Pasta is just beautifully cooked, al dente and the sauce was just perfectly spiced.

Pizza is a MUST! Beautiful, grease less pizza is such a variety and it was great!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had my honeymoon here almost 6 years ago, we keep coming back for the delicious wood fired pizza, it never disappoints us,
Great ambiece, very good service, very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I found this restaurant on trip advisory (thank u) and it was about 3km from where we were staying (Tia Mers) so we decided to try it out. Really great restaurant! The best I found in Puerto princesa. There weren't too many ppl there but I hardly noticed. Great background music, sort of jazz music. The first place that understood the concept of starters first, then mains . We had pizza and pasta and it was delicious!! Very good price too. Clean restrooms and good service. I noticed rooms further down from the entrance so I would imagine it to be a good place to stay.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I ate here many times already.. Still, the pizza is so good to the taste. Kids love it too. The prices are ok comparable to others.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Very nice atmosphere in the evening - the place is set in a quiet, landscaped garden and the building is cool and shaded. The pizza was excellent, the salad was ... salad (fresh ingredients are simply not available anywhere in Puerto), and the fruit salad was just OK (served with some bizarre creamy stuff which I was told was homemade yoghurt, but tasted vaguely like a mixture of evaporated milk and kefir). That minor aberration aside, I left feeling like I'd had a proper meal and would definitely go again.

Date of visit: July 2016