Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
US$37
Free cancellation until 04/08/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Thank you to our friends at Hotel Centro for helping us to have a memorable birthday party for our youngest grandchild. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Night swimming is the best!

Over the years we have celebrated many life events and holidays at Hotel Centro. We have always enjoyed every visit.

Room tip: Book early.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank A1-Asia
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights and i was not disappointed, from the airport the driver Mr. Par fetched me, he was so courteous and during our trip going to hotel he was like my personal tour guide!amazing! I enjoyed his company, the hotel was little bit old but the staffs are always helpful, the dampa outlet at the garden is a big plus, very relaxing ambiance and great food, f&b guys are also accommodating, i will recommend this to my friends.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2019

ovell all stay is good just need upgrading the AC is bit noisy and shower need to replace coz water only coming out one side, it is very quite hotel this time of a year me and my son stayed for 5 days, and I like all the staff always serve you with smile

Room tip: pool view will be good, they gave us a dark room this time
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelCentroPPC, Marketing Communication Officer at Hotel Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Centro. We are happy that you liked your stay here with us.

We hope that we see you again on your next Puerto Princesa visit, may it be for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Stay at the hotel was very pleasant. It was easy to arrange a pickup and the friendly driver was waiting at the airport. Room was nice, clean and spacious. Breakfast was delicious. The pool is good sized and clean.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2019

The better part is their staff try to make up for the sad parts of this hotel. Compared to other hotels in the area at this price range, it is a bit disappointing- rooms are very small, set-up is dated and dusty I must say. Food is also average. Pool has this crowded feel.

Date of stay: August 2019