“Commune with Nature at Salakot Falls”
Review of Mt Salakot

Mt Salakot
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Salakot Falls is about 30 minutes drive from city proper with a 5 minute hike, you will be refreshed once you dip in the clear water.

All reviews
"permit"
in 3 reviews
"palawan"

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

With statues on the falls. XD
So peaceful
Still preserve.
Walang kalat.
Easy to trek.
Near the highway
No ENTRANCE! ATLAST!
The best way to go there? Use a motorcycle. Rough road. Ginagawa palang ang highway. :) but locals are so mabait. They will help you to find the place. :)

1  Thank Kass K
Reviewed 1 July 2016

really easy to get to and worth the effort. cool and refreshing swim in the nice clean waters. The trip to this island was wonderful and this was just part of the beauty

1  Thank antiqueron1
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

very nice cold summit been here 4 times in a row :)
I sometimes go there with my family and here's the picture with my family with my friends is on my digicam
but this is really cool place for friends and family

5  Thank meiabanes
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We planned to hike Mt. Salakot but we didn't get the info we wanted before we arrived in Puerto Princesa. During our 4-day stay, we bumped into someone who knows about the outdoors of Palawan. As of writing, apparently, you need to secure a permit to climb Mt. Salakot. And the permit processing takes 4-5 days.

For the Salakot waterfalls, I think you don't need a permit.

5  Thank Gracia M