1. Centrally located, about 3.0 km from the airport, 1.5 km from the Palawan Heritage museum and provincial Capitol, 1.1 km from Kalui's, and 600 m from Guniguni
2. Warm welcoming staff (especially ma'am Arlene) who never tired of coordinating our tours despite several cancellations of our underground river tour.
3. Clean comfortable rooms with outdoor seating and hammocks
4. Charming touches around the hotel eg. Umbrella's provided in open walkways in case it rains, and Himalayan table salt for the health conscious
5. Peaceful environment, did not even notice that they were holding a Christmas party in their restaurant.
1. Tours are to be paid in cash
2. At first we got freaked out when we heard scratching sounds from our ceiling at night, turned out that there were birds that roost on the roof at night.