Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Booking.comUS$68
PricelineUS$63
Hotels.comUS$71
All reviews beautiful garden close to the airport small hotel honda bay tour hot water port barton quiet place arlene tours puerto tricycle palawan minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I've been hearing such great comments about Hibiscus Garden Inn and it never disappoint me at all. I stayed for a whole week to pamper myself and well i made friends from the friendly staffs and even had number of conversation with the owner as well.

I never felt alone and lonely because of the great ambiance and i'm surrounded by smiling and approachable staffs. I even like how they make everything plastic-free and eco-friendly!

I must say that i'm really bringing my friends and family for my next visit here! Y'all should take a dip into their pool, it's so relaxing and immaculate. ✨

Trip type: Traveled solo
hibiscus garden, General Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Dear CurlyGlobetrotter,
Thank you very much for taking the time and share your experience at Hibiscus Garden Inn.
We were really pleased to have you in Hibiscus and we are so happy to hear that you our staff make your stay so pleasant.
We take care of environment so this is why we are a hotel with NO PLASTIC POLICY :)
We are looking forward for you to come back.

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

All my ladys old friends and they are working harder since they were mine I love them if you guys are travelling come see ana David and Arlene ordones they are my beautiful old friends and I was their since I am 19 but now I am older than them I love it for the best tour go see palawan 100 percent money worth ...

Dear 426perlitac,

Thank you very much for taking the time and review Hibiscus Garden Inn.
We are really happy that you enjoy so much at Hibiscus Garden Inn.
We know that you have some very strong friendship with our staff as you know them for so many years.
Looking forward to welcome you back !!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

A clean, serene place and good service is what we are expecting in every hotel we are going to stay in. Spacious and sparkling clean rooms and decent size beds, HGI have it all. Delicious food and lovely staff is a bonus. Analyn, a staff at the dining area is very good and very attentive. She's indeed a great asset of HGI. We always make sure to call in to have food in HGI everytime we are in Puerto Princesa. Your pizzas are one of the best in town. See you soon HGI staffs.

Date of stay: October 2020
hibiscus garden, General Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Curios-B,
We recently have changed our Menu and we offer now delicious meat and new Pizza.
We are really happy that you enjoy so much at Hibiscus Garden Inn and we re looking forward for you to come back.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Best place to stay! with family and friends couples that you can enjoy the pool and drinks in the bar or dating in the garden the places so romantic that you can enjoy with your love once excellent food.,

Trip type: Traveled with family
hibiscus garden, General Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Jennyfe22,

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Clean room, nice place, and delicious food. Our anniversary became so much better because of the food and very accommodating and friendly staffs. Especially to Ms. Analyn. Thank you so much. We'll definitely come again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Princesshazelu,

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us to celebrate your Anniversary.
We do our best to always offer the best food quality.
Our Menu have recently changed so we really hope to see you again !!!
Best Regards