All reviewsclassic roomel nidoking roomclose to the airportmosquito coilsunderground riverrooms are hugetricycle ridefree airport transferhot waterhonda baystandard roomreception areaarlenetourspuertopalawan
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean spacious. Staff are nice friendly. Service is good. 3 minutes away from the airport. Shuttle service is free to airport. Close to restaurants and markets. They have hammocks outside each room. Our room had a mini garden on the back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Everything I've tried on the menu is excellent. The salad is always fresh, the pizzas have a perfect crust and flavour, kinilaw is one of the best I've tried in the Philippines. Chairs in the restaurant are so comfortable and the table is just the right height. French and jazz music gently plays in the background. Even water tastes so fresh and clean! They've been consistent with their food since 5 years ago when I first ate there. The rooms and bathrooms are extremely clean, comfortable, quiet and they even put an entire pitcher of complimentary water in the fridge-which I much prefer to plastic bottles. Although there's no wifi reception in the room, it's pretty strong around the garden and in the restaurant. Staff speak fluent english, are friendly, attentive but not intrusive and they're able to manage the mosquitos well unlike many accommodations in Palawan. Airport transfer is free with their van and if you decide to leave for the airport before 7 am, they will call a tricycle to take you for free, too. Small boutique by the entrance. Definitely worth a visit whether for food, accommodation or both.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The Hibiscus Garden Inn is an affordable, mini-oasis in Puerto Princesa. The room was spacious and the air conditioning functioned well. The grounds are landscaped nicely with art and carvings interspersed. We especially enjoyed the open air restaurant on the grounds. It offered wood fired pizza and other appealing and reasonably priced fare. I stayed there in May 2017, and I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hibiscus Garden for one night, before a flight to Manila the next day. Puerto Princessa is a bit chaotic and after a week on a paradise Island it was a overwhelming for us. Hibiscus Garden was a haven in the middle of the chaos. The room was huge! Very clean and tidy and the fan and air con worked really well. We had a little private garden too, which was great for smoking. The gardens between the rooms and restaurant were lovely, with some great raised seating and lots of wood carvings. We didn't eat in the restaurant, but the menu looked good. Staff were very helpful, friendly and organised a free airport transfer for us.
My only criticism is that there isn't any wifi in the room, only at reception and the restaurant. I had to check in for our flights so had to sit in the reception area to do that.
Other than that we had a wonderful stay. We would definitely stay here again if in Puerto Princessa.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

went for a meal in the restaurant ,we were very happy my partner had seafood shrimp and i had a seafood pizza both meals were excellant the service was good and the beers were very cold overall i would recommend this place

Stayed: May 2017