Dolce Vita
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$62
US$46
US$137
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Sunlight Guest Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$43
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Palawan Uno Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$55
US$20
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$107
US$77
Agoda.com
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$27
US$23
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$147
US$89
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsel nidonice hotelsmall poolfamily roomunderground riverstayed here for two nightsenjoyed our stayclean roomsquiet placefamily vacationother hotelscity tourrobinsons mallthe main roadhonda baytoursairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Everything at Dolce Vita was top-notch; helpful, friendly staff, good food, a really nice pool area, a well-equipped gym, and a comfortable, spacious room and bathroom. The location is fine; it's on a quiet dead-end side street, but just a 5 or 10 minute ride in a tricycle to anywhere in town. We did also walk from the hotel to the Bay Walk, which took about a half hour.
The staff was nice enough to let us into our room way earlier than the standard check-in time, since we had arrived in town at 9 AM. While we waited for the room to be ready they even brought us cold fresh fruit juices.
I'd definitely stay here again, it was by far the nicest place we stayed in the Philippines!

Room Tip: We got the family room, which could easily sleep 5-6 adults
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank James L
Reviewed April 4, 2017

My husband and I have visited several places but Dolce Vita Staff made us feel right at home. We were greeted with welcome drinks as soon as we arrived. The staff has always been pleasant and accommodating. I actually had the best night sleep ever. We will definitely be going back but this time, with friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melody M
Reviewed March 11, 2017

I stayed here with my family for 4 days and 3 nights. The place was great and the staff were really amazing and very friendly. The restaurant offers an affordable menu and the food was delicious. They are also flexible on what you need and accomodates requests if they can!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Rian R
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Guests have different opinions and likes but I think on other criteria management still needs some improvements especially in the shower room and whoever is I charge should pay attention to comments. I can't stress enough about the facility as a saying what do you expect for this price. Being a tourist spot owners should really pay attentions to everything about the facility and food as well.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank pacitac2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

I have lost count on how many times I have stayed at Dolce Vita. But, coming back over and over again is evidence on how great the place is. Service excellent, rooms and the surroundings outstanding. Just recently I reflected that during the past five years all staff members are still there, which means it must be an outstanding working environment as well. Once at Dolce Vita, it will always stay in your mind and serve as a baseline when you stay at other hotels. So far, no one else has come close to Dolce Vita.

Bo Astrom
Sweden

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank bo_astrom
robertjilg, Owner at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Hello Bo,
thank You so much for Your wonderful review. Every time You are our guest the staff is very happy to fulfill all Your wishes and make Your stay as comfortable as possible.
They consider You as one of our VIP Guests and therefore treat You like a royalty.
Hope to see You soon again and provide You that special "Dolce Vita" feeling.
Have a wonderful time.