Dolce Vita
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Sunlight Guest Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$37
US$34
US$57
US$39
Agoda.com
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$27
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Go Hotels Puerto Princesa(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$74
Holiday Suites(Puerto Princesa)
US$34
US$31
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$109
US$62
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$108
US$80
US$162
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Palawan Village Hotel(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$11
US$9
Agoda.com
All reviewsel nidonice hotelsmall poolfamily roomunderground riverstayed here for two nightsenjoyed our stayclean roomsquiet placefamily vacationother hotelscity tourrobinsons mallthe main roadhonda baytoursairport
Reviewed 4 April 2017

My husband and I have visited several places but Dolce Vita Staff made us feel right at home. We were greeted with welcome drinks as soon as we arrived. The staff has always been pleasant and accommodating. I actually had the best night sleep ever. We will definitely be going back but this time, with friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melody M
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I stayed here with my family for 4 days and 3 nights. The place was great and the staff were really amazing and very friendly. The restaurant offers an affordable menu and the food was delicious. They are also flexible on what you need and accomodates requests if they can!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Rian R
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Guests have different opinions and likes but I think on other criteria management still needs some improvements especially in the shower room and whoever is I charge should pay attention to comments. I can't stress enough about the facility as a saying what do you expect for this price. Being a tourist spot owners should really pay attentions to everything about the facility and food as well.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank pacitac2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have lost count on how many times I have stayed at Dolce Vita. But, coming back over and over again is evidence on how great the place is. Service excellent, rooms and the surroundings outstanding. Just recently I reflected that during the past five years all staff members are still there, which means it must be an outstanding working environment as well. Once at Dolce Vita, it will always stay in your mind and serve as a baseline when you stay at other hotels. So far, no one else has come close to Dolce Vita.

Bo Astrom
Sweden

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank bo_astrom
robertjilg, Owner at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hello Bo,
thank You so much for Your wonderful review. Every time You are our guest the staff is very happy to fulfill all Your wishes and make Your stay as comfortable as possible.
They consider You as one of our VIP Guests and therefore treat You like a royalty.
Hope to see You soon again and provide You that special "Dolce Vita" feeling.
Have a wonderful time.
Yours very friendly

Robert Jilg
Owner

Reviewed 24 February 2017

It exceeded my expectations. Complimentary breakfast is really great. Even the food on their menu is so affordable, very friendly and accommodating staff. Our room is big (though AC is not cool enough), Hot and Cold shower is superb. and a very peaceful place. I love having my breakfast while hearing the birds on the background. A peace of my heart was left there, I'll surely be back to Palawan and will book this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends