“A place that never let’s you down”
Review of Artisans

Artisans
Ranked #15 of 195 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: ARTISANS offers a wide range of food & beverages, it is known for its Steaks, TexMex and salads and wide range of Imported Beers, whiskys, they also serve Palawans own 'Ayahay' Beer. The ambiance is hang out, relaxed, ideal for couples or groups including family with subtle background music. The location has both indoor and outdoor seating, indoors is cool and with AirCon. The decor is warm and pleasing, always something for the eye like oil paintings, Art. Reservations in advance are recommended during peak hours (12-1:30 & 18:30-20:00)
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I am not objective as I’ve become addicted to Artisans food :-). Each time I have lunch or dinner they surprise me with the flavors and the presentation. For me this is by far the best international food place in Puerto Princesa. PS, I am a pescatarian and still Artisans keeps me fully satisfied.

1  Thank Tomasz K

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Food is top notch but I did not realize staff and place would put me off from patronizing a restaurant. I just never felt relaxed there: table set-up is awkward, high-strung lady behind the counter, no parking—vibe is just lacking.

1  Thank trippinorange
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Puerto Princesa it's for work, and every time I start planning my trip there's one place that comes to mind, Artisans. They provide old world dishes with hearty flavours. The restaurant has around 8 tables inside and 3 or 4 outside with a large party dining room upstairs. The owners and staff make you feel as if you're at home or just part of the family. I rarely order from the main courses on the menu, because the specials always sound so amazing. However, I do always order from the appetizer and tapas portion of the menu, which is to die for. The proportions are substantial and I promise you won't leave still being hungry. The owners make their own hot sauces, so if you like to spice things up then you've found a home at Artisans. Stop by and see why I love this place. Call ahead, because I'm not the only one who feels this way about the best restaurant in town.

1  Thank Russ S
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Small Upbeat restaurant with a lot of MENUE ITEMNS. Food is freshly prepared in a delicious way, final touch is given by the owner Kevin. The portions are gigantic and definitely you get your value for the money. Service is atentatiive and friendly.
Overall a cozy place, recommend it to all foodies

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Again Kevin and his staff over deliver on quality and taste. I really believe that passion pours out of this restaurant and reflects perfectly in the dishes presented. The consistency is always spot on.
Being a large eater, my appetite is always satisfied. I always recommend Artisans as our top choice restaurant in Puerto Princesa. You have to check it out for yourself.

1  Thank RobM68