Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
US$111
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$148
All reviews excellent hotel el nido pool bar restaurants and shops close to the airport rooms are great rooms are clean palawan tours manila php
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Superb! Thanks to Robert, Risa, and Vanessa! And to the guards/doormen who always greet us with warm and very welcoming smile. They truly deserve to be commended! Breakfast is good and comes with wide selections. Room wAs clean and homey. I was delighted that it was arranged as requested. Also, they didn't fail to replenish everyday toiletries and water. The guest services/reception were quick to attend our needs. Location was perfect as it was close to resturants.
Overall, it was a great stay!We'd surely come back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nam Keong Y, Cluster General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus The Ivywall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Ms Jeszica,

Thank you for taking the time to write this sincere review of your recent experience and to share it with the TripAdvisor community.

Everything you so graciously mentioned in your review is of the highest reward to all of us here at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel, Palawan. When we all strive to create exceptional experiences for our guests, reading reviews such as yours gifts all of us with encouragement to be even better tomorrow, while at the same time a sense of pride that we were able to add fond memories of your time spent here.

Let me assure you that your kind words are appreciated by all of the staff that hard work to make our guest experiences unforgettable. l will certainly pass on your words of appreciation to Robert, Risa, Vanessa and the security team as I know they will all be happy to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

i booking this hotel for 3 person 2 adualt and 1 child but when check in charge me 40 dollar this hotel all rooms cannot see out side for this hotel this price is very expencive and you can book halfe this price a better hotel near area

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 237rahima
Nam Keong Y, Cluster General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus The Ivywall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Mr Rahim A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

All feedback whether it be positive or negative gives my management team and I a greater understanding of where we are doing well; and where improvement may be required.

Upon reviewing your records, they revealed that upon your arrival at the hotel, you have requested for an additional bed with breakfast inclusive, to accommodate your 8 year old child, which could have incurred an additional USD 35.00 per night. However, as a good gesture, our Front Desk staff decided not to charge you for the additional bed, and only the additional breakfast was charged, which amounted to approximately USD 14.00. This amount was clearly shown on the invoice presented to you upon your departure, and you gladly paid for it without complaining. Therefore, to accuse our hotel of blatantly charging you an additional US 40.00 is totally baseless.

As for the view from room 317 which you occupied, it has a partial forest view, which contradicts your claim that you could not see the outside of the hotel. Perhaps I could offer a small piece of advise to you, - that before you even confirm any future hotel room reservations, you should indicate your preference for rooms with good views, or request for a room change if you have checked into a room which did not meet your view expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via email gm@bwplusivywall.com, if you would like to discuss this further.

N.K. Yeoh ( Mr )

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Very close to airport, restaurants and shops. Staff was kind and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious with great options and good quality. I was just kind of disappointed because they charge you for airport transfer (100 php per head). The airport is just a few minutes away from the hotel. Some other hotels were not asking for payment for transfers. The room is big and spacious but not sparkling clean and the AC is not cooling enough. Overall, worth the value and location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Nam Keong Y, Cluster General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus The Ivywall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful having you with us during your recent trip to Palawan.

I am so glad you had such an enjoyable stay at the Hotel, and were happy with the facilities and recognition you received from our team. I have made note of your comments regarding the Airport Transfer Fee and will be sure to address them with the appropriate team. I truly appreciate you taking time to share them with us.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Palawan, and more specifically, Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel very soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Maybe for Palawan its a top hotel but not in my book. It didn't help I had just come straight from Marco Polo in Manila.

For starters, when I booked it said $200 per night security. Got there they said it was a $2000 a night security deposit. Got to the room and it felt stale and stuffy. (Think its that 3 days changing sheets rule) Tried to persevere for a night with air freshener, perfume & aftershave but next morning woke up breathing funny.

Asked to change the room. Staff was helpful and friendly, however had to wait a while then when they came to me they offered a room with two single beds. Turned it down. Eventually got a like for like.

The rooms were ok but no sound insolation, you can literally hear someone stirring their tea in the next room. House keeping would always be late, sometimes you’ll go out mid afternoon come back and room is not done.

The location is nice. People are very friendly and the bike trycycles are very convenient. Nice touch was getting $20” off vouchers for the nearby restaurant, food and entertainment was good but didnt like the cats strolling around.

The breakfast was decent although limited choice but good enough. However, some seats you couldn't sit in as it had the air con above blazing out cold air.

From someone who has stayed in multiple hotels in Philippines I am sorry to say this was the worst! Needs plenty of improvements!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nam Keong Y, Cluster General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus The Ivywall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was less than excellent. We are committed to provide attentive and professional service and want to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay from the moment of arrival, to the time they depart so of course, it is with regret your experience was otherwise.

Whilst our service is generally rated positively here on TripAdvisor, your experience clearly demonstrates that we can certainly do much better. I have shared your comments with the relevant Department Heads to see how we might improve our service delivery processes.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and for staying with us. I hope to welcome you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2019

I stayed at the Best Western in Puerto Princesa for a week in December 2019 and had great experience. The hotel is very nice, clean, and well kept. It is close to the airport and conveniently located in the city. The gym and pool facilities are also great.

The best part of the hotel for me was the staff. Everybody on the team was so warm, genuine, and incredibly helpful. This made the atmosphere in the hotel feel like being with family.

If you are at the pool bar, ask Ramon to make you a cocktail. He will make you an absolutely delicious drink and will serve you with a smile that will make your day. He is such a nice and cheerful guy!

The restaurant in the hotel was delicious too, and was probably the best food I ate while there. If you are at the restaurant and get a server named Kristine, she is one of the warmest and kindest people I have ever met. She will always make sure you are comfortable and happy, and will answer any questions you have about the island. She would always take time to talk with me, and gave me plenty of great ideas for things to do while in Palawan.

I am a solo traveler so having such nice staff really made a difference for me. Overall a wonderful time!

Date of stay: December 2019
Nam Keong Y, Cluster General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus The Ivywall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Guest,

New Year Greetings from Palawan !

I believe the staff are the heart of this hotel and it is always a delight to have guests comment on our service and our standards. I will certainly share your wonderful feedback with the team and especially with Ramon and Kristine !

Until the next time we get to welcome you once again, our warm regards to you and your family. Have a wonderful start to 2020.

Best Regards,