All reviews ivy wall breakfast buffet el nido modern hotel pool bar free shuttle to the airport an excellent hotel key card upon check walking distance rooms are spacious sm mall close to the airport nice breakfast i highly recommend this hotel minutes from the airport ugong rock
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I and my boyfriend have stayed in the Hotel for 1 day. We have visited 4 islands in Philippines and this hotel is my favorite one. Kindly and friendly staff, perfect service and very tasty breakfast. Our room was big and clean, there was a lot of towels. I like gym and pool here. Thanks for Laurence who offered the best service in the restaurant!)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Viktoria A
Management response:Responded 31 August 2018

Dear Ms. Viktoria A,

Thank you for your lovely review sharing positive notes on all elements of your experiences. We are particularly pleased that our friendly and perfect service was one of the highlights of your stay.

Everything you so graciously mentioned in your review is of the highest reward to all of us here at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel, Palawan. When we all strive to create exceptional experiences for our guests, reading reviews such as yours gifts all of us with encouragement to be even better tomorrow, while at the same time a sense of pride that we were able to add fond memories of your time spent here.

Many of our guests often share complimentary feedback regarding the personalized service they received from Laurence, and I am pleased to read that it was the same for you.

Let me assure you that I will pass your kind words of appreciation to all the staff, as I know they will all be happy to hear from you. Until the next time we get to welcome you once again, our warm regards to you and your family.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Spent three days in the hotel including our conferences. Very good service hotel and also very clean since it’s a new place. Location is quiet, a few minutes away from everything. Food althoughis very expensive and just ok in taste.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank SunsetLover0330
Management response:Responded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this - our travelers really like when they get a sense of the place - and you framed it beautifully.

We are really delighted that you enjoyed your conference and accommodation experience and that they were the highlights of your stay.

Thank you for making the time to write the review - and we do look forward to your return soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

If you are going to visit Puerto Princesa (PPS) this is the hotel to stay.  If not the best in POS it must be among the top 3. Not only for the infrastructure but for the high level if service by each one of the employees. Each one of them is willing to go out of their way to help you and make you feel comfortable.  Everybody from the manager, to the bell boys, to the waitress to the evening live band, everybody is super nice and attentive from the heart, not expecting anything else from you. I would like to give special thanks to Robert and Sherwin. They were specially good during our stay at BWP.
Unfortunately on our way back from el Nido we could not stay here as it was fully booked and we regret it big time as the other hotel was not even close to BWP although the price was similar.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ricky22-11
Management response:Responded 29 August 2018

Dear Ricky,

Thank you so much for your terrific comments following your recent stay with us at Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel, Palawan.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and we were able to enhance your experience in many ways through the interaction with our team members. I am also particularly pleased that the service you received from the team really stood out for you. It is the staff that often leave the longest impression on our guests and so it is fantastic that you felt that they really made a difference for you.

Sherwin and Robert, and other members of the Hotel's crew are certainly great assets to the hotel, and it was a pleasure to see them mentioned by name in your review. I will be sure that both Sherwin and Robert are made aware of your kind words.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for another equally enjoyable stay soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 August 2018

This is a neat hotel near some great places to eat. Good access to tours around the place. functional pool, I even did some laps. Breakfast needs CPR though like most places in the Ph. However overall great bang for your buck. I will stay here next time again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank warhammer69
Management response:Responded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay.

I am also glad that you had the chance to enjoy our leisure facilities. We often hear our guests say that a stay would not be complete without a swim in the Hotel's pool, and I tend to agree!

It has been an absolute pleasure to read your fantastic review and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to in the not too distant future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

So its a nice hotel in a transition city.. most people stay here a day or 2 on way to other places. This is my 2nd visit to city and last to that hotel. Its nice and clean but some of the worst food i have ever had. Pool is very small.. rooms are clean and nice but not worth it. I have stayed at blue lagoon before and highly recomend there 10x better though rooms are not as new but ut is better. What got me irritated about here the most was the pushy bellman.. we dragged our bags from far end to front but he insisted to carry last 2 feet and wanted a tip bad to the point he was pushy. Front desk girls are super sweet but ...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was less than excellent. We are committed to provide attentive and professional service and want to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay from the moment of arrival, to the time they depart so of course, it is with regret your experience was otherwise.

I would hope to have the opportunity to understand more details on where improvement is needed. I could be reached via e-mail: gm@bwplusivywall.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please also feel free to contact me if I could be of assistance for your next stay with us. We look forward to providing you with a more enjoyable experience on your next stay with us.