Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
FindHotel$54
Etrip$54
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2019

MaryGold is very conveniently located to everything you need in El Nido town and beautifully located on the beachfront. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

I see negative reviews by people who I suppose want a fancy resort. The heck with that. Simple room. Step out of the room, and you’re on the beach, right we’re the restaurants and bars begin. Sleep in the room, be out all the rest of the time.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

For what you pay for in this place is not worth it. Yes, you have a nice view and the beach is right in front but cannot swim in it. So what is the point? I would rather spend the money in a resort like in Lio beach. Here’s my reasons:

The deluxe room with partial view of the sea is crammed with furnitures! It’s not even big enough for two people.
Shower is pathetic. The shower tap just trickles and no hot water, more like lukewarm. And pokey bathroom.
Bed is very firm and same with the pillows.
No coffee or tea making facilities. We had to borrow an electric jug from the reception.
AC and ceiling fan works well. Thank goodness for that!
Location is excellent, walking distance to just about everything.
Here is the thing that amuses me. I asked them to clean our room. We were asked to sign a ‘ Room Cleaning Waiver’ form, that if something goes missing it’s our fault. Now, why would I sign this stupid form? I’ve been all over the world and this is the first time ever that I’ve been asked to sign s cleaning form. What this means is that the workers here cannot be trusted.
So, would I recommend this place? Definitely not.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ging2013
Reviewed August 30, 2019

We definitely like the place for its premium place on the beachfront among trees. However, despite an early booking, we got a bad room (#4) for all of our 5 days stay. There was barely daylight coming in due to a huge wall in front of the window. The room was small and very noisy due to the staff quarters nearby and a communication door to room #5.
Staff were nice and breakfast OK.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Jean R
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Stayed here with my wife and 2 kids. Perfect location on the beach !! ..Friendly staff , lovely relaxing interior design of the cottage , good airco and fan..
We would book here again in a heartbeat !!..

Date of stay: July 2019