Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
Agoda.com
₱2,114
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
Trip.com
All reviews private room movie night bbq night common areas washing machine bunk beds egg station beer pong big lockers place to stay daily activities buffet style enjoyed my stay stay in el nido restaurants and bars rice island hopping
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2023

Booked a private bunk bed room. It was comfortable, the private baths are spacious. The place is stone throw away from the town complex but has it’s own nature backyard. Architecture was impeccable, Breakfast was just enough for carbo loading before your tour. Anne was a friendly face you could rely on. Thank you Spin! Will be back for sure

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dondon Viana, General Manager at Spin Designer Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2023

Hi Robert,

Were so glad that you had a comfortable stay in our hostel. We would like to thank you for this 5-star review and hope to see you next time.

Reviewed June 17, 2023 via mobile

This is the place to stay in El Nido. From tidy comfortable rooms and great chill out areas. What makes this place the only choice to stay is the staff, Claire and Bebz serving up the drinks and great conversations whilst I had fun with Joemar, Almar and Jay where they were always going out of there way to help me any way possible. Wether it was cooking amazing omelettes for breakfast or involving everyone in beer pong they always did it with genuine smiles. The staff here really make you feel welcome and are a credit to the hostel for employing such great employees. Can't wait to travel back here

Room tip: Play beer pong. Great social game even if you are no good at it
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Ollieh,

It was wonderful and thank you for this review! Rest assured that we will continue doing the best for our guests to ensure that everyone has a great stay in El Nido.

Reviewed June 15, 2023

The best place to stay with your friends in El Nido. Very accommodating and friendly staff that will make you feel comfortable. Spacious rooms and clean bathrooms. Very good ambiance that will relax your mind and forget about all you burdens.

Date of stay: June 2023

Hi Justine,

Thank you for rating us the best hostel in El Nido! We hope that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Till next time!

Reviewed May 22, 2023

I had a great time during my stay here! Its my 2nd time in el Nido and I wanted to try a new property and I must say that its a good decision. The staff are very nice, friendly and accomodating. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, good breakfast selection and its in a good location. Although there are some updates or fix needed such as heater in the girls bathroom, some locks in the common cr and the foam and covers on the couch in the common area, it was a pretty good stay overall. I also left my Beats Studio Buds in my bed and the staff were very helpful in shipping it back to me!

Date of stay: April 2023

Hi Clauchaves,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and we are happy that you had a great time staying in our Hostel as a second time in El Nido.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2023 via mobile

Good breakfast, the private room was nice with a wide bunk bed, own bathroom. Angelo in the reception was really nice and introduced me to some other people from Denmark who I ate dinner with that night. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed socializing with them in the evening. There were daily activities, one night there was a really good barbecue. The location of the hotel is also very good, only a few minutes walk from all the restaurants and bars. The only thing I can really complain about, and which also quite annoying; was that the WiFi was not working because of some problem with the internet provider, and there was no coverage in the room at all, but this will probably be fixed soon.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
Dondon Viana, General Manager at Spin Designer Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2023

Hi Culture,

WOW! We really appreciate your five-star review! The staff was very happy having you around to participate in our nightly activities. Hope to SPIN with you again!