Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Priceline$55
Trip.com$47
Travelocity$46
All reviews private room pancakes movie night bbq night common areas washing machine egg station bunk beds beer pong large lockers meet new friends place to stay free breakfast buffet style enjoyed my stay rice island hopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best hostel I have been to in Southeast Asia. The biggest bed you ever found in a dorm room. Big and clean room for 4 persons, comfortable bed with big towel included. I love the common areas, it’s so well-designed. Big plus for the free breakfast buffet. Although they are basic options but you have everything you might need for a breakfast (pancake, toast, jam, butter, omelette, tea, fruit..). And it’s included!!!!!! The staffs are also wonderful and professional, they are always willing to support you everything
One more amazing thing is their kitchen, delicious food with reasonable prices. I can say here is one of the best 3 places I have ever eat in Philippines
Only one small minus for me that there are quite many plants that make a number of insect and gecko appear which I’m a bit afraid of.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dear Spin staff- I miss you guys! Thinking of your smiles, love, your family feeling. I’m glad I met you guys & had the privilege of interacting with each one of you. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise I fell sick & spent more time in the hostel cos by staying in I got to know you all. Thanks for being a bunch of SIRA ULOs & Loco Locos. Every staff here is so genuine & care for one another. When I was sick, Kuya Jun plucked Soursop leaves for me & Boiled them into hot tea. Shiena recommended me vitamins, Ann lent umbrella, print air ticket etc. Elmer (scuba duck), Claire & John Lyod made you feel at home w their smiles & genuine conversations. Richie lent me padlock for locker without hesitation for 1 full week. Jhong made breakfast w love every day & chose of his own accord to get up super early just so I had my fav pancakes to eat before leaving at 5am. He also helped me spindry my sand shoes when all I asked for was whether there was a place I could sun my shoes. Thats how the staff are- they go above & beyond for you from the sincerity of their heart. They genuinely invite you into their lives even though all of them are very shy by nature at first. But once they know you more they transform into crazy family. Don also let me observe him cooking Filipino dishes in their kitchen & taught me about food. One of my most memorable was eating with them in their kitchen like a friend. This place will leave an indelible mark on your heart cos of the souls that you come across!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an awesome experience here at Spin Designer Hostel for a week! The staffs were very accommodating and welcoming. They’ll always greet at you with a smile whenever you encounter them on the hallway. Even if you request for anything, they’ll sure provide it to you in a jiff. Every morning, we’re greeted by scrumptious meal in the breakfast nook. And take note, breakfast is in buffet style with wide selection of food from rice meals, breads, pancakes, fruits and juices (also you can request for your breakfast egg on how it is to be done like sunny side up, well done, omelet, scrambled or even top it with cheese.) You can comeback and fill your plates again if you’re not full yet. Aside from that, each night they have different events like BBQ night, margarita night, karaoke night, and movie night. They post it in a cute bulletin board near the lounge so every guest will be notified about on what event is happening when the night time bites. They are so eager to invite you to those events so that guests can socialize and meet new friends at the place. Shout out to the staffs, manager and supervisor of this beautiful place, especially Ms Sheena Mae for making our stay wonderful. Kudos to your great team! I will highly recommend Spin Designer Hostel to other friends and families who’s planning to go on a trip in El Nido, Palawan.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked via Agoda for three rooms, and there was some inflexibility in booking different types of rooms. Upon arriving, the hostel’s manager was gracious enough to change one of the rooms (single to double bunk).

On the first night, we were lucky to have a videoke night!

Food was good too, and when one of my friends craved for sinigang, the restaurant cooked it for her even if it wasn’t on the menu.

Rooms are quiet and beds are comfortable, plus the breakfasts are hearty.

If you are looking for an experience in El Nido, look no further than Spin Hostel.

Room tip: Sunday night is karaoke night! There are also game nights for guests during the week where you can mingle with other guests.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2022

If you are traveling solo and want to meet and interact to different people with different background and culture spin is a must try. Spin hostel gives a very homely vibe that would make you wanna stay longer, from very friendly and accommodating staff, great food with huge servings, what else is there to look for, they have it all.
If you are looking to chill after a long day of tours and island hopping you could just stay the night at spin cause they do karaoke nights, barbecue and beer pong.

Date of stay: July 2022