Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Priceline$55
Hotels.com$46
Trip.com$47
All reviews private room pancakes movie night bbq night common areas washing machine egg station bunk beds beer pong large lockers meet new friends place to stay free breakfast buffet style enjoyed my stay rice island hopping
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2022

If you are traveling solo and want to meet and interact to different people with different background and culture spin is a must try. Spin hostel gives a very homely vibe that would make you wanna stay longer, from very friendly and accommodating staff, great food with huge servings, what else is there to look for, they have it all.
If you are looking to chill after a long day of tours and island hopping you could just stay the night at spin cause they do karaoke nights, barbecue and beer pong.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2022

I love spending (working) vacations at Spin. That's why i always book my accommodation in El Nido here. The rooms are very conducive to rest (very cold a/c, warm shower is consistent, and the bed and pillows are to die for) - especially after a long day of doing activities, partying included. Their area in the town is not in the middle of everything, but pretty close (like walking distance) - especially when peace and quiet are needed.

During my 1-week stay, they held theme nights - beer pong night, bbq night, and karaoke night -- which allowed the guests to mingle and bond with each other. I always meet the most amazing people, when i stay here at Spin. Which i really liked because that's what hostels are supposed to encourage. Food was really great (much thanks to Chef Lionel!)

Staff, as always, are very friendly and very familial. They really make sure that you are enjoying your stay and that you are comfortable. I had a few requests (that seemed petty), and they were able to deliver and adjust to my needs. Well done to Spin's staff, and glad to see them complete again. Don, Ritchie, Shiena, Claire, Anne, Jun, Jeff, John Lloyd, Rona, and the security guards, esp. Dablo -- keep up the great work!

I definitely recommend Spin. I am excited for the swimming pool (with slide?) they are planning to build soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2022

I booked my stay online through their website which was easy to navigate and making a reservation was a breeze. Front office/ concierge service and assistance was excellent from day 1. The place is within the El Nido Poblacion/ town but not too noisy - everything in town is just a short walk away. The room I stayed in (4 pax sharing M/F) has windows looking out into the garden. I travelled solo and the nightly socials made it very easy to meet fellow local and foreign travelers to swap stories, join up for DIY trips to explore non-tour beaches, scooter ride around the northern part of the island where we were able to hire a boat to an island and snorkel around a shipwreck (5-15 feet down). Ritchie from the Front Office/ Concierge knows where the best places are to eat at, to chill and hangout in, to explore off the beaten path places and keep you updated on upcoming in-hostel socials - make sure to do the Karaoke Night (prep your songlist)! I originally booked my stay for 9 days but ended up staying a total 20 days - extended my stay twice ! =)

Room tip: *Get a room at ground level more convenient
1  Thank JonathanOgit
Reviewed July 19, 2022

It was my first time solo travelling and I chose Spin because It was recommended to me by a friend— and it didn’t disappoint!

The rooms are clean and spacious and affordable! It is not only for backpackers or solo travellers, it’s a family friendly hostel too. Buffet breakfast was included in the package so I never had to worry about what to eat for breakfast.

What made my stay memorable was the kindness and friendliness of all the staff. They truly made me feel like I’m part of their family. They wear their smiles all day! I liked that they had activities for guest every night such as bbq nights, karaoke night, and even movie night!

I only wish I had more time to spend but I can’t wait til I’m back. I 100% recommend Spin to be your home while you’re in El Nido!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2022 via mobile

I love the design of this hostel, very cozy and chill vibes ambience. Clean facilities (they clean the room once in awhile) I'm very particular to cleanliness and good thing I booked this hostel for 2 nights! It didn't fail my expectations. What you see is what you get from the pictures and others' reviews. They have excellent customer service from staff! (Shoutout to Kert, Claire and the one who cooks eggs for breakfast - I forgot his name tho!) Affordable yet you've got everything you need in one sitting! Sumptuous free buffet breakfast included. I also love their menu, food was great with big servings! We've tried almost everything. Curry and Quesadilla are my favorites! Will come back for more! Thank you Spin Hostel for my enjoyable vacation! Worth the price!

Room tip: Near the bars! 5-10mins walk!
Trip type: Traveled with family