Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
ZenHotels.com
Priceline$37
Travelocity$37
All reviews private room pancakes movie night washing machine egg station bunk beds large lockers common areas are place to stay free breakfast enjoyed my stay rice wifi tours backpackers vibes laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2022

A few good things about this hostel, location is great and close to all amenities, staff were super friendly and very helpful with trips and advice on local area. Breakfast was pretty good and there variety each day. WiFi connection is good throughout the hostel. A/C in my room was decent.

Now the bad things...

When I arrived there was vomit on the decking near my room. This wasn't cleaned for the duration of my stay (6 days), visible and smelling from hall way.

There was no hand soap or sanitiser available to wash hands in bathrooms. This makes the entire hostel feel dirty. As no guests are able to clean hands after using toilet. The nearest hand sanitiser available was in the bar area.

Water from sinks appears yellow and made me unwell for 3 days after brushing my teeth with it once (before realising how unsanitary it was). I didn't even have to swallow the water for it to make me unwell.

Another guest checked out and housekeeping came to "clean the room" I watched him simply make the bed and not change the sheets or towel. Leaving dirty bedding for the next guest.

There is no swimming pool or area to sunbath/ hangout in the sun. They have an undercover outside area which seems to be infested with bugs. I was bitten probably over 30 times in the space of 15mins sitting in this area.

I'm not a fan of leaving negative/ harsh reviews, but with the rating of this place being so high I thought it best to bring light to how unsanitary the place appears to be.

My advice would be to avoid this place and stay at another local hostel.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank Dr-Aussie101
Reviewed June 16, 2022 via mobile

This is a good budget hotel choice in El Nido. Highly recommended for those who wants value for money service and overall stay.

Its a really charming hotel in the center of El Nido town which is very accessible to almost all the places activities, tours, restaurants, bars and others.

Staff are really friendly and accommodating. Can't say anything negative from the service they've provided. It was overall a great experience whenever you are in El Nido.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2022 via mobile

This has been one of the best hostels where I have stayed, not just because is Beautiful and Conformable, the people who work here is so nice and genuinely Helpful, Thank you Ritchie for you great attitude every day, Sheena, Claire, Jun and Sir Don, The manager was always taking care of the details, I really really enjoyed my stay here, the breakfast is delicious and fresh, the rooms have enough space and the beds are totally comfortable, the common area big enough, If you go to El Nido Definitely is your best option!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2022 via mobile

My stay at the Spin Hostel for 10 days was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Immediately, Ritchie , who was working at the front desk when I checked in made spin feel like a home away from home. Later I met Sheena, the amazing events coordinator, who makes every guest feel like family. There is also Claire, who has the sweetest soul and makes the most tasty cocktails at the bar (special shout-out to the delicious frozen margaritas). Every person on the Spin staff is constantly making you feel welcome and offering you a friendly smile and conversation. As a solo traveler, this is the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in. I can’t wait till I can come back to visit my home away from home. I want to thank everyone on the Spin staff for all of their hard work, it is so incredibly appreciated. I love you all dearly!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2022

I had the most amazing time staying here!!!! met lots of knew people and got on with the staff very well they made me feel very welcome which made my solo travels a lot easier. I would 100% stay here again if I visited el nido.

Date of stay: April 2022