“Thank you!!!”

Happiness Beach Bar
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in El Nido
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan, Israeli, Tunisian
Description: We serve healthy homemade Mediterranean/Middle Eastern dishes with authentic flavor using fresh locally sourced ingredients. We cook for the love of it! Formerly located in Corong-Corong, we have moved and are now located on Serena Street in El Nido Town. Happiness is the place in El Nido for great food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. Stop in for a quick bite to eat or grab a margarita to go! Our menu is also Vegetarian and Vegan friendly :)
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with an amazing atmosphere!
Eliran and Sa'ar always worry that everyone will be happy.
Sure we'll come back again, thank you very much!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A place I will always remember! It’s a yummy Israeli restaurant with upbeat music at night. Aiza the Manager always greeted me with a smile and had great recommendations for which dish of food would best suit me for that day or evening. Jesser one of the bartenders who would always make sure to say hi even if walking by. But I’d always turn around and sit at the bar which is a swing seat which I loved. I mean the place is decorated so well that everyone has to take pictures of the place! Bamboo ceilings finished concrete the logo is a peace sign you have to experience it for yourself. And at night they play lively music, got me dancing every time. Jesser and the bartenders would come out on the floor to make sure I wasn’t alone and would dance with me! The owners even gave me complimentary Happy shot which tasted like an amazing banana shot! Bomb. I miss you guys already and I’m still at the airport. Thanks for spreading your happiness. Thank you

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came by for dinner. This place is always busy in the evening so come early or be prepared to wait for a table. The staff manage it well with a waitlist though.

I had the hummus plate with falafel. I really enjoyed it, the falafel was delicious and the whole dish felt healthy and wholesome. I do however think it is a bit expensive compared to other restaurants in the area. The music was also loud and a bit too intense for early evening dinner time.

Would I go back? Likely not, but I did enjoy the dish that I had and it’s nice to see good vegetarian and vegan options available. Staff and decor are also nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Staff were super helpful in getting us a place and the drinks and nibbles were great. A bit overcrowded

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very kind and the witress are friendly. The meals are very expensive for what you get. Tasty but very small one. In my opinion is not recommended to eat there.