2 people are viewing this hotel
Go to your Happy Price
Official Hotel Site
₱13,500
No prepayment needed
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2020

We absolutely recommend this hotel! It’s the perfect balance because it’s not expensive, neither in the “cheap” category. For me location was perfect, beach walking distance, restaurants, adventure, but at the same time with privacy and distance from the noise.
The views are amazing. Breakfast good. Service 100 points.
We where in our honey moon and we want something simple but cute.
If you have a trouble with stairs , you should not stayed here.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank DaniellaGK
El Nido Bayview Resort, Owner at El Nido Bayview Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear ,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am the manager at Bayview Resort. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for your recent stay with us and for the wonderful review you left.

We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your stay. Your kind words about our staff, facilities, and services have been shared with the entire team. It is feedback like yours that inspires us to strive for the highest standards of hospitality and service.

At Bayview Resort, we take great pride in catering to our guests' needs to the best of our ability. Your recognition of our efforts means a great deal to us. We are committed to improving our services continually, and your feedback plays a crucial role in this process.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your future bookings or if there is anything more we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback. It was truly a pleasure to serve you, and we cannot wait to have you with us again.

Reviewed July 20, 2020

I had a non-refundable booking done for mid Feb, and just few days before the trip airlines started to cancel flights due to covid virus. Management of Bayview resort was extremely helpful to fully refund the stay, even though they didn;t have to. Amazing customer support. Will DEFINITELY visit them when tourism gets back to shape.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank R5768DTtomaszk

Dear ,

Reviewed April 13, 2020

The hotel is still developing, however we didn't experience any inconvinience regarding noise or dirt. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. Getting to the rooms rrequires climbing steps but the view is amazing. The pool is very shallow, perfect for chillout with your drink. Food is very tasty, but the restaurant has a bit too loud music, was a little disturbing. Rooms are clean, have very comfortable beds, tv and management is constantly maintaining the hotel to keep it nice and fresh.There is short walk to the beach, beach towels you can get from reception upon request (free of charge). Lovely hotel! I do reccommend it!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank ewelinabi

Dear ewelinabi,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Adriano, and I am the manager at Bayview Resort. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for your recent stay with us and for the wonderful review you left.

Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate my birthday (we came from another hotel in El Nido town). The owner upgraded us to Premium Suite with Private outdoor jacuzzi overlooking El Nido Bay. Across thw hotel is the beach. The staff are very accommodating, room amenities are superb except for the wifi but its fine because we wanted to relax anyway. Buffet breakfast is good and even dinner :) Though hotel is 10mins away from town but still worthy of 150php tricycle ride.

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Fridays914 ,

Reviewed February 5, 2020

This is regarding their restaurants free buffet.. I was invited for a free buffet which turned out to be a scheme for a 20 years travel contract that will eventually cost you P800,000... they claimed it to be non committal which is fair but once you refuse to sign it their manager Dang becomes hostile and rude.. I’ve never encounter a manager as rude and unprofessional like her before. I still can’t believe a company this big hires an untrained and unprofessional manager like her.

Date of stay: January 2020