“Great people very friendly”
Review of El Dive

El Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a cosy and professional dive shop with PADI certificate instructors and brand new Mares equipments. We take time for our guests, want to create an unforgettable experience and would like you to enjoy the surroundings of El Nido, on surface and offshore, it's not only about the diving, it's about the heart of the sealife! Therefore our slogan is: take your time, go slow, definitely no rush!
Reviewed June 8, 2017

All the people here are very good and helpful , I have never dived before and everyone is so patient. A full day outing from 8am to 4 pm costs 4200.pesos ( about A $115. ) .
This includes 3 dives all your gear , boat and lunch , I prefer vegaterian and was provided a special meal at no extra cost . Your first dive is you intrerduction to diving for first timers like me. Their was two of us to one master diver so had a lot of personal attention, even the regular divers were limited to small groups so everyone had a lot of personal attention within their dives . If u plan to do diving come the night before and try on all your gear and get sized up for mask, weights, shoes and flippers . They will have them all ready for you in a bag the next morning so you just have to pick it up and go .
I have never dived before and can recomend this dive shop to anyone , their is cheaper around but you don't get the personalised service as u do at el dive . If you have never dived before just do it , the experience is outstanding. I loved it so went again the following day for another 3 dives . El dive thank you for a great experience hope to see you guys again soon .

3  Thank bob172727

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Joshy and his crew and amazing. We did 3 fun dives with them and it was simply great. We were 4 divers and 3 dive masters according to the diver's level. Simply awesome!

El_NidoYoshi, Manager at El Dive, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Yoshi,,,,Manager instructor,,,,

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Had a couple of great dives with my girlfriend. I'm a CD/Dive shop manager and have been working in the dive industry for some time. Its great to see a operation of such high calibre.

3  Thank Brendan A
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Had such great moments with these dive shop. Extremely professionals, all dives very well planned, good lunch served on the boat, equipment very new and well mainteined.
Carla was our instructor and she was really nice.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Went through a few reviews on TripAdvisor looking to do my Open Water, and went with El Dive. So happy I did! The organisation, attentiveness and kindness of Yoshi and Tom made my time diving so much fun!!! Would highly recommend El Dive

1  Thank Michelle O