Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
Priceline$222
Trip.com$163
eDreams$225
ZenHotels.com$235
All reviews pool bar game room close to the airport safety precautions free shuttle an extra bed the general manager days stay f b island tour island hopping beautiful resort el nido town home away from home beach front big lagoon amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2022

My husband and I, together with our 5 children enjoyed very much our 4D3N stay at the hotel. The service was excellent! Facilities are great! We availed of the hotel bubble package . The management and staff of the hotel who were present during that bubble were so kind and accommodating. We felt we were so special. Kids had nothing but great words when we talk about our vacation in Seda Lio. We are planning to come back to Seda Lio and bring my sisters’ family in our next vacation.

My youngest daughter told me, “Mom, this is the best vacation ever!”.

Reviewed January 3, 2022

My family enjoyed the resort. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. Eddie the lifeguard was very nice, as well as the resort nurse. The room was very spacious and clean! Great value for money!
The lap pool was out of order because of the storm but the beach more than made up for it.
Something to improve on: room service should be extended to 10pm, instead of just 5pm. Thanks!

Reviewed December 28, 2021

This was one of the best travel we had! We spent our honeymoon here, availed the travel bubble package of 4D/3N and it was really worth every peso! This property does not aim to satisfy their guests but to delight each one of them and we experienced it first hand!

From the point of reservation, Aly was very helpful and patient in answering all my queries. She was proactively updating me about our bookings.
Upon arrival at Lio Airport, we immediately felt the warmth welcome from the staff. As if they know every single guests and memorize the names, isn't it amazing?! Kudos to the entire team! This place is a paradise! The view, the room, the staff, everything was perfect! They even have the Surprise Congratulations Setup in our room with bottle of wine and personalized greeting card from the General Manager.

We were greeted and assisted personally by the General Manager himself, Mr. Hickey! His passion in making sure that guests are not just treated well, but all guests to feel special was very evident. He took time to check on the guests, to ensure that meals were prepared perfectly including the setup. He truly cares for each of the guests staying in Seda Lio.

Juno, Ms. Heidi and ML went above and beyond by consistently checking on us. Ms. Marianne was also very sweet in providing delicious cookies every night! We loved it!

I highly recommended this place, they made us feel secure and special. It is truly a home away from home. Everyone was helpful and ready to assist. Delighting their guests is part of each staff's DNA. The effort they exerted in setting up a beautiful and romantic dinner every night. The proactiveness of the staff in arranging the meals during our tours/island hopping.

We truly enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back to Seda Lio!

Reviewed December 27, 2021

A very good choice for a family trip. Very reasonable price, on top of the friendly staff in spite of being understaffed because of typhoon Odette, they served with a very happy smile. Special mention to Doris our coordinate during our stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2021 via mobile

I find the accommodation excellent & the facilities perfect for my taste… the staff are polite & kind… island tour is good & the food is delectable… the evening atmosphere is perfect during dinner time & with live music … truly a Christmas atmosphere worth remembering….

Room tip: One has to have swab testing & ready for the vaccination card for safety health protocols under new Normal
Trip type: Traveled with family