Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
All reviews a small boutique hotel kayaks and paddle boards massage table other hotels every evening top floor las cabanas beach skipper charter coconut vanilla sunset tricycle philippines paradise tours wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Even before our arrival the Frangipani Team reached out to us to arrange airport transfer and also to make sure we had everything we needed for the arrival, including assistance with the air disruptions caused by the active volcano a day before our flight.
And the from the very first step into our room ... “We are in paradise!” On top of the superb location where every room has a spectacular private sunset view every evening, the hotel’s staff did everything humanely possible to make our stay an unforgettable one.
The level of hospitality and attention to detail supersedes by far any 5* hotel we stayed in before. Every day the rooms were cleaned twice, fresh water and towels restocked and we had a little note and cake bites welcoming us back from our adventures and recommending new places to check out.
The hotel has kayaks and paddle boards available to you at no extra fee and we made use of those twice, spending a day on the water visiting other beaches and islands.
The hotel’s Cala restaurant always dished up local, fresh meals and you could make use of the all-day-breakfast, which came in handy being jet lagged and just wanting to lie in.
Another big must for any of my travels is a strong great coffee and oh yes, Frangipani excelled on this one, too.
I loved the puristic, elegant decor with soft and earthy hues... as if the room was part of the surrounding jungle :-)
Everything else, I managed to capture in images, which say more than a thousand words of mine.
I can definitely say that I have never stayed in a more welcoming place before. We will definitely come back to relax, kick back and enjoy that piece of paradise, in style.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine_Pristine8
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

We have been visiting family on this trip. We got away for. A few days to Palawan without kids. Our suite was the last room available for our time available. We had the entire top floor. Bedroom, living room, 2 full bathrooms and 2 balconys. Really big enough for two couples or a family. Fortunately no kids here. Great service very personal and they only have 7 rooms so they know every guest. Right on the beach, and even a local bar next door for cheap drinks. Breakfast is served from 7am to 5pm.! Seriously no 10am bulls..t. Served in your room or the restaurant. This hotel hs a small beach frontage but they have utilized every bit of it. Whoever designed this property really knows their stuff.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roger C
Reviewed 3 December 2019

We could not be happier with our stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated with local goods, the views are spectacular and the rooms well appointed and very comfortable. We did not see any other hotels inland with such charm and design. The bar and restaurant are very small but the food, beauty and service make up for it. I specifically enjoyed the variety of drinks (Mimosas, yay!) at the bar and the offer of local juices and fruits at breakfast. we even went back to the hotel for dinner one night and were not disappointed. They also brought us a treat every night and they were delicious. We took two private tours with their boats and that was probably the best part of our trip: Ryan and the crew took us to wonderful spots and most of times we were either the first ones to get there or alone...and the spread for lunch in their private island was beyond exceptional. Our best meal in the Philippines. The staff if so well trained and friendly, I was very impressed. The level of care and attention to detail is comparable to 5 star hotels in big cities. We'll be back and Frangipani will for sure be our choice of accommodation.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank BiancaB210183
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I was very lucky that this time I could bring my husband and my kids because the hotel was opened for family (with young kids) only for this week!

I love Frangipani because its vibe.. It is a small boutique hotel so you kinda feel like it is your home.

The food is amazing, the room is spacious, the staff are very kind and friendly.

They don't have spa room but they will bring massage table to the room (a very comfy masaage table) and the massage was soooo gooodddd!

The hotel is located in the middle of the main road so you can easily access the town or vanilla beach by using tricycle! 100peso for 1 ride.

The most important highlight is Three Coconut El Nido and the Skipper Charter boat! It is a must.

Three Coconut El Nido beach is owned by the owner of Frangipani...it is a very relaxing and tranquil beach, 10 minutes from Frangipani.

They provide the boat, a very nice one from skipper charter!

We did private islands hoping with skipper charter and it was wonderful experience! My kids loved it and my husband could do snorkeling in as much locations as he wanted it !!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2019

We stayed at the Frangipani in October 2019 - I selected it due to wanting a good hotel but not being subject to the isolation the high end hotels in the area have due to being on the smaller Islands. The Frangipani is perfectly positioned to being quiet but still within reach of the town and Corong Corong bars.

The only negative thing about the hotel is the Wi-Fi however we were aware that El\Nido has issues with this prior to travel, so be warned.

The room was spacious and clean with a nice balcony and bathroom. The staff are great, really helpful and friendly. Breakfasts are very good, cooked to order and filling; we missed these when we moved on from El Nido and the higher end hotels we stayed in at Coron and Manila had nothing close to the Frangipani for quality and taste.

The hotel also has fantastic views which are awesome for sunsets and photographs.

In summary:
Great location, good value, great staff.

Date of stay: October 2019