Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews dragon ball las cabanas stay in el nido stayed here scooter hostel bathroom guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019

First and foremost, they had me at Dragon Ball Z. I travelled during low season in September. All of Kame House is kept super clean from the dorms, beds, bathrooms, showers, lounge area, bar, even saw the pool cleaned every morning. Every single person that is working at Kame House was super accommodating and happy to help with anything you needed. Location is a short tricycle ride (4-5 minutes) into city center. I rented a scooter from the hostel and explored Lio Beach, Las Cabanas and Nacpan. If you can drive a scooter or motorcycle definitely rent one. Can't wait to come back with friends or solo again!

Room tip: 8 mix dorm room is right next to bathroom/showers, good if you like to be quick with your business
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed here during my summer holiday trip around the Philippine’s and loved it. There was a great atmosphere and I found the staff really friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was included and you have a range of drinks, breads and can cook yourself eggs.
The bathroom is really nice- the showers are cold but they’re actually pretty nice after a hot day exploring El Nido.
Also, the owner is awesome. He went out to El Nido with a dream and has Kame House as his success story. He will happily talk to you for ages and really engages with his guests.
All in all, I would recommend this hostel for your stay in El Nido!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2019

We stayed at kame house for over a week and enjoyed every day of it, the staff are very friendly and always happy to help, the owners are a great bunch of people very friendly and always willing to give good advice on what to do during your stay as there are loads of tours and choosing which ones can be tough. The guys behind the bar are always willing to help and are always there to serve you, ALL the staff is very polite and friendly. very clean rooms with good air conditioning so you won’t have a problem with hot sweaty and sweaty dorms. They have a tv and Xbox in the common room for those lazy days when you just wanna chill and loads of board games. The hostel itself is walking distance from a few takeaway places and some good bars for late night partying, I definitely recommend spending your stay in El Nido at this hostel as we always felt welcome the entire time and I believe it is definitely one of the best hostels you can stay at here, we will definitely be coming back to stay here for our next trip to El Nido

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2019

the place is great and the staff is the best. I can only recommend it. Best staff I have ever encountered, very helpful with some technical problems with my broken mobile. Eternally grateful. Besides, the place is nice, has a pool and chilly atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I booked this on the same day that I arrived. It was an impulsive. The hostel is pretty new and cozy. The staff entertained me when I'm alone. Borja (the owner) is great as well and makes me feel welcome. The dorm rooms is super cold but you can request for a thicker blanket. It's a good place if you want to do meet other travelers. I will definitely come back

Date of stay: December 2018