Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews dragon ball las cabanas stay in el nido stayed here scooter hostel bathroom guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019

the place is great and the staff is the best. I can only recommend it. Best staff I have ever encountered, very helpful with some technical problems with my broken mobile. Eternally grateful. Besides, the place is nice, has a pool and chilly atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I booked this on the same day that I arrived. It was an impulsive. The hostel is pretty new and cozy. The staff entertained me when I'm alone. Borja (the owner) is great as well and makes me feel welcome. The dorm rooms is super cold but you can request for a thicker blanket. It's a good place if you want to do meet other travelers. I will definitely come back

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank thekimsioco
Reviewed 11 March 2019

This Hostel has serious staffing issues and a ridiculous alphabetical bed allocation system. So if you book with 2+ people no guarantees you are in the same room!!!! how stupid! this resulted in 2 young girls being thrown out early evening (after traveling all day with heavy backpacks) out as they refused to sleep separately in a foreign country with other strangers! Nothing more scary than getting a call from your sobbing child thousands of miles away :( I mean this hotel has no thought for safety of its guests. Staff were super rude would not listen or accommodate the girls concerns.This hostel may be clean and tidy but safety should be more important! the ridiculous alphabet checking in system and the Staff definitely need addressing and updating!!!! I would NOT recommend staying there or sending your young backpackers there! Disgusted is an understatement!!!

Room tip: Pick another Hotel!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

The hostel was very clean. But that's the only positive we found. The staff were rude, unhelpful and obnoxious towards our group. The showers were cold. The inclusive breakfast was minimal. We were disappointed and disgusted with how thr stafc treated us, setting us in beds separate to our friends and refusing to accommodate. Everything we asked for was received as a big inconvenience. For the price paid, I would definitely not recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed in 3 hostels in El Nido and Kame House was the best! It’s really new so everything is clean and in good condition. The bathrooms are always kept clean although I didn’t manage to get hot water from the showers. The free breakfast was great and the staff are lovely. Secure lockers to lock away your things. There is even a pool! Couldn’t fault it.

Date of stay: February 2019