Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop pool sisig breakfast buffet cement wall the hotel is clean lovely hotel upon checkout backup generator thoroughly enjoyed our stay staff was very friendly and helpful room service top floor perfect location main town internet connection spent nights pancakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I could describe my stay in Lagun Hotel El Nido just with one word: EXCELLENT.
From the first moment the staff was helpful, kind, professional... and one of the most important thing is they always were smiling.
Girlie and Antonnete (sorry about the spelling) were really nice with us.
I highly recommended this hotel if you’re looking for a great stay.
The breakfast was yummy (thanks chefs for your delicious omelettes).

Thanks a lot to everyone for make such a unforgettable days.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 697lidiam
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi, Ms. Lidia!

The whole team would want to extend our gratitude for your appreciation with all the works and efforts we put in to the service which made your stay more sensational and unforgettable.

Our Chef, Girlie and Antonette were thrilled, too by reading your review which we all would like to thank you for. Your good and kind words are proof that we are doing things correctly.

We will look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Staff were pleasant and kind. The room looks so good and comfortable. Breakfast was nice with good variety. We had a surprise for our honeymoon, got cake from the hotel, it was lovely!
Higley recommended! :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hi, Meir!

Thank you very much for taking time to write down your good thoughts of what you had experience with Lagun Hotel. From the comfortable room you had, good breakfast, and even up to the smallest surprise gift we had for you (the cake), we had everything arranged as you, dear valued guest, only deserves the best!

We shall be wishing for your next visit then ;-)

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience, staff all pleasant and efficient, we were luckily able to meet owners who were both enjoyable to speak to and very helpful. Breakfasts were very good and also the service. Hotel design is/was top notch. My wife & I were extremely satisfied with everything. We stayed 5 days & four nights. The stay more than made up for the wet weather. Probably and definitely a place to stay. All accommodations 5+. Enjoyed use of the elevator and the internet also. Thumbs up on the experience, heartily recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AlcoholJohnny

Hi, Stephen;

We are so pleased to hear good thoughts from you and find time to put it into writing. It was truly our pleasure to be your chosen haven away from your home. Heart-centered experience - that is what the property aims for in each and every guests. And by your words, it only shows that we are into the right path of the way with our goal.

We shall look forward for your sensational stay - again :-)

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I was amazed to see this big & new Hotel. It was really great outside that i wanted to see it also from the inside so I tried to enter and because I don't stay at this hotel I just decided to eat breakfast here to see how it is inside. Well it was beautiful modern & clean. Quite disappointed that I thought the restaurant was located at the rooftop, no it was not but in the groundfloor. And because they were still in their soft opening they dont have much to food to offer it was I think 10:30 and still havent done my breakfast so I decided to try their Filipino breakfast and bec they have limited menu. I knew that it is high end resto and new so I was not shocked that breakfast will cost 650 pesos. So when it finally arrived it was a small portion, from the tocino, rice & side fruit. It was totally basic nothing special. was not worth 650. I would pay for breakfast for that price if it's all worth it.
I cannot reccomend the resto. But I reccomend the hotel as I liked it very much.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank skgalvan
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi, Skgalva!

Thank you for taking your time to review our Hotel. We're happy to hear that you found our property as a nice Hotel. Thus, your comments and inputs are highly appreciated as these comments like yours that helps us check and improve our services into a better one. We're hoping that we can welcome you back at the Hotel again and hopefully, the next one is with a better experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great place! Great people! Thanks Summer for all the assistanceJust book directly to them they will help you out with everything. It was a rainy vacation for us but a warm welcome from the Lagun family❤️

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank owief

@Owie F

Thank you very much for having us as your "home away from home" during your El Nido trip and thank you for sharing us your good thoughts on how we had been during your stay - it is highly appreciated.

Ms. Summer and the whole team is very eager in welcoming you back in this Island Paradise.

Until your next visit - which we hope that it will not rain anymore :-)