Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop pool sisig breakfast buffet cement wall the hotel is clean lovely hotel upon checkout backup generator thoroughly enjoyed our stay staff was very friendly and helpful room service top floor perfect location main town internet connection spent nights pancakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience, staff all pleasant and efficient, we were luckily able to meet owners who were both enjoyable to speak to and very helpful. Breakfasts were very good and also the service. Hotel design is/was top notch. My wife & I were extremely satisfied with everything. We stayed 5 days & four nights. The stay more than made up for the wet weather. Probably and definitely a place to stay. All accommodations 5+. Enjoyed use of the elevator and the internet also. Thumbs up on the experience, heartily recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AlcoholJohnny
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hi, Stephen;

We are so pleased to hear good thoughts from you and find time to put it into writing. It was truly our pleasure to be your chosen haven away from your home. Heart-centered experience - that is what the property aims for in each and every guests. And by your words, it only shows that we are into the right path of the way with our goal.

We shall look forward for your sensational stay - again :-)

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I was amazed to see this big & new Hotel. It was really great outside that i wanted to see it also from the inside so I tried to enter and because I don't stay at this hotel I just decided to eat breakfast here to see how it is inside. Well it was beautiful modern & clean. Quite disappointed that I thought the restaurant was located at the rooftop, no it was not but in the groundfloor. And because they were still in their soft opening they dont have much to food to offer it was I think 10:30 and still havent done my breakfast so I decided to try their Filipino breakfast and bec they have limited menu. I knew that it is high end resto and new so I was not shocked that breakfast will cost 650 pesos. So when it finally arrived it was a small portion, from the tocino, rice & side fruit. It was totally basic nothing special. was not worth 650. I would pay for breakfast for that price if it's all worth it.
I cannot reccomend the resto. But I reccomend the hotel as I liked it very much.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank skgalvan
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi, Skgalva!

Thank you for taking your time to review our Hotel. We're happy to hear that you found our property as a nice Hotel. Thus, your comments and inputs are highly appreciated as these comments like yours that helps us check and improve our services into a better one. We're hoping that we can welcome you back at the Hotel again and hopefully, the next one is with a better experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great place! Great people! Thanks Summer for all the assistanceJust book directly to them they will help you out with everything. It was a rainy vacation for us but a warm welcome from the Lagun family❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank owief

@Owie F

Thank you very much for having us as your "home away from home" during your El Nido trip and thank you for sharing us your good thoughts on how we had been during your stay - it is highly appreciated.

Ms. Summer and the whole team is very eager in welcoming you back in this Island Paradise.

Until your next visit - which we hope that it will not rain anymore :-)

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and happy hour with friends. We already knew the price would be a bit higher than the other restos/hotels around el nido which was roughly around 600-800 pesos per meal. We ordered the chicken with coconut milk and we were utterly disappointed. We were served bones. Yes, the cheapest cut, like back part. Super bony and really tiny bit of meat. For a good hotel, you wouldnt expect that! Next, the bistek was cold. The meat was so gummy and the gravy wont even budge, it was so cold it wouldnt drip. The portions were also small by the way. For the Happy hour, it was ok. Service was really really great, everyone spot on and very accomodating. But the food needs serious makeover.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lagun H, Sales at Lagun Hotel El Nido, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi! We appreciate hearing comments about how we do with the food we served. But we would appreciate it even more if you were able to to let us know about this last night and might be able to assist your concerns accordingly. Please find sometime to visit us again - we still have a lot to offer that other guests have experienced and enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

A Big thank you to management and staff ,Nathan,girlie,Angie,airah and Anna .This hotel is in a perfect location to do tours etc even the view from the balcony of the cliffs in front you is amazing .This is one little Paradise on earth.When you do the tours around the islands here may be your jaw will drop also as mine did with with the shear beauty. Getting back to the hotel this is 100% recommended to all my friends and family

Room tip: Room with balcony facing the cliffs awesome
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mel H

One of the wonderful couple that we have in our Hotel. :-)
Thank you, Sir Melvin and Ms. Orada for staying with us for such a long time.

We vow to continue to be in the best service that we could - not just with you but with each and every guests.

Until your next visit,