“Best coffee shop in El Nido”
Review of Botanica

Botanica
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in El Nido
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Third Wave specialty coffee
Description: Third Wave specialty coffee
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place offers real and a good selection of coffee, which they carefully prepare. Good pastries and breads made in the shop. They also have sandwiches and pasta. A great place to start the day, or hang out during the afternoon.

1  Thank stevilesqueiii

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice little cafe. The coffee was creamy and I enjoyed it.

I also really enjoyed the vanilla bread pudding. They have some tempting looking cakes!

We had breakfast in the upstairs Babaw restaurant that they are linked with. I wouldn’t go back there, and would recommend getting a cake or bite to eat in Botanica itself instead. The ambience was nice in the upstairs restaurant but the eggplant omelette was really fried battered eggplant, and my ‘toasted’ bread was two chunks of very stale baguette. I asked for softer bread but was told it wasn’t possible because that dish comes with toasted bread...

Anyway, I would recommend a visit to Botanica for a coffee and cake, and their freshly baked bread looks great...if only I could have had it upstairs!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very awesome cafe! The owner is friendly and helpful with organizing and connecting us to a company for our speed boat tour. The food and beverages are delicious. Highly recommend going to this place.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The cafe has a lot of choices that you will never find in other coffee shops. Try their Ube Latte, it's so good! My favorite is the ube latte and hot chocolate. There's also a lot of choices of pasteries and cookies as well as few choice of sandwiches and pasta. Botanica Cafe is located in Amboy street in El Nido town. I would definitely recommend you to stop by when you're in El Nido.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Best coffee & pastries in el nido! Too bad I Found it on the last day of my trip. I would love to Try everything in thier menu!