Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
3 Day, 2 Night Trip from El Nido to Coron

We have just arrived back from our trip to the Philippines, and enjoyed a 3 day 2 night trip from... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Swybim
London, United Kingdom
No 1 for scuba diving!!!

A superb location where to stay for few days if you love scuba diving! The sea is very nice, the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
A TripAdvisor Member

All reviews overnight camping scheduled tour night tour an awesome experience island hopping underground river amazing tour private island big lagoon 2d1n palawan escapade blast crew itinerary boat company
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to book a 2d1n El Nido-Linapacan expedition from Andoy because he was quick to respond, unlike other operators. Definitely recommend booking your tours with Lagum Adventure if you’d like to see the less touristy side of El Nido. We visited private islands, sandbars and snorkelled in crystal clear waters.
We also had the opportunity to stay the night with a local community and we had so much fun dancing, singing karaoke and drinking with the locals! :)

Thank you, Andoy!

Date of experience: May 2018
Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Emilia!

It was wonderful to have you and your friends in Palawan.

Glad you had so much fun and enjoyed the best of Palawan , thru our 2 days and 1 night Linapacan Adventure, that showcase the best of the best of palawan. And away from tourists crowds. So glad you enjoyed the empty islands, and the crystal clear waters of Linapacan.

The locals at the basecamp were so happy to have host you and let you experienced the way they live their life in the island.

We will continue to improve our way, and never neglecting the beauty of Palawan, till next time!

Keep the adventure going.

Cheers!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I booked my tours with andoy and without a doubt i had the best adventure. Andoy accompanied me to my paradise tour b and c, brought me to beautidul nacpan beach where i experience to have lunch with locals and tried local kinilaw(raw fish) dish for the first time, brought me to maremegmeg beach to watched the spellbinding sunset, he became my creative photographer , and andoy hang out with me at night to have a beer. Boat captain and crew are all very friendly and helpful and they serve mouth watering lunch! Andoy defo helped me maximise my explore and discover elnido adventure trip and i will defo book my next expedition trip with andoy. Massive thank you to you andoy! My life changing elnido trip would have never be this best without your company and tour expertise.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank cienette
Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi Cienette,

It was a pleasure having you with us in El Nido.

And glad you had so much fun on your short stay!

We'll be waiting for you to come back soon again.

And this will be more awesome.

Cheers!!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Originally planned to do 2-day private tour with overnight camping, emailed a few El Nido agencies and El Nido Adventure's quote is competitive. Luzel is prompt in replying my queries. After researching a bit more, I decided not to do the camping from El Nido as I understand even if with a private tour, I will be camping at the same place of where the group tours go - Papaya / Seven Commandos beach which is just part of Palawan island and not what I was looking for.

So I asked about just a private island hopping day tour instead, their rates are 6750-8100php for 2 people depending on which tour. Decided to go with them for a private Tour A which I paid 7,200 php, same price whether for 1 or 2 persons. Paid in full by Paypal before arriving.

After arriving El Nido, unfortunately there was a gale and all tours were cancelled for 4 consecutive days. I whatsapp'ed Luzel the day before my scheduled tour, he said the weather might be better but I was certain that tours would still be cancelled the next day so I insisted on postponing the tour which he finally agreed.

On the scheduled date, a staff came to meet me at my accommodation in El Nido town and took me to the dock on a motorbike, it was just me so not sure what they do with 2 people. So about the private tour :

The Likes :
- Ease of enquiring and booking through email;
- They agree to postponing when tours were cancelled;
- Staff came on time;
- Boat is ok maintained and very spacious for 1 or 2 people, with life jackets;
- Guide is friendly and speaks good English, he did most of the kayaking at the Small Lagoon whilst I took videos;
- Apart from the guide, there were another 2 young staff;
- Food is good, I joined another private tour with another company and El Nido Adventure's food is better.

The Dislikes
- Towel can be provided but you have to ask, have to wait around for 15 mins for them to go get one, suggest they just provide;
- Drinks not provided, quite unbelievable, having checked the email correspondence, they say they will include "water, soda and alcoholic drinks", however none was provided on my tour. I happened to have a small bottle of water with me and bought a can of Coke for 70 php from one of the boatman. This really is not acceptable, it cost very little and drinks so necessary for a whole day out in the sea!
- After the tour finished, the guide got a tricycle to take me back to my accommodation, I was just a bit confused though and asked the driver, he said it's not paid so I paid 50 php myself. They didn't list this as included, but I rather they just include such in the cost;
- Now the most important aspect, the island hopping experience. I chose a private tour and paid for 5-6 times the cost of joining a group tour and I believe most people choose private over group for one main reason - to avoid the crowds. Whether starting the tour earlier or later than others, doing the tour in reverse order etc. skipping stops if necessary... whatever it takes. Unfortunately, this aspect was a huge let down and hence the rating. We did the stops in this order : Seven Commando Beach first, then Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Big Lagoon and lastly Small Lagoon. Seven Commando beach and Shimizu was ok, there were a few other boats but it's ok. But Secret, Big and Small Lagoon, absolutely packed. Secret lagoon is just ridiculous and I wouldn't put this down to the company's problem, if anyone is wondering, just skip this stop, utter waste of time and wish they asked or suggest skipping. Big Lagoon - others can go into the water to swim or wade through, I only past through on the boat, over in less than 10 mins?! Not even enough time for pictures. Small lagoon, rented a kayak (not included), there were 30+ boats outside and 20+ kayaks inside bumping into each other, an absolute mayhem. The guide asked whether I wanted to go into the water, I wanted to but he didn't tell me so I didn't bring my snorkel mask or goggles. The only quieter part was the snorkelling off Shimizu island.

My rescheduled date was 4th day after all the tours resumed, not the first 2 days so the crowds should have dispersed a bit already. It was just me on the tour so if there was any way to avoid the crowds, I was more than happy to go with suggestions but I just feel they didn't try anything and did things the same way as other group tours. So overall, was disappointed and can't say I had a nice experience and felt not worth paying so much more.

I did another private Tour C which was just as popular with another agency the next day and was happier. Just a tip, it is useful to get receipt for the Government fee or mark the name of the boat so you don't have to pay this fee again if you use different agencies.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank missvontravels
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We had a 2 day 1 night tour with Danny and the crew! They were AMAZING!!! We had such a good time and we made great friends with the people who were on the tour with us and with Danny and the crew! The tour took us to all the hot spots in El Nido, the snorkelling was fab, the food was great and the camping was so much fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

An awesome experience with the crew and guide Danny who brought us to great snorkelling places with great views and were not too crowded. We were well fed with plenty of food, all freshly cooked by the crew. Overall very well taken care of. Thank you!

Everything was done over the phone. A small deposit was taken and the balance was paid just before the start of the tour.

Date of experience: March 2018