See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We had Wonderful experience, couldn't of asked for better hospitality from the crew at the Happy Buddha Inn. The accommodation is great with clean and comfortable beds, Anna's delicious fish and chips are the best I've ever eaten, The beer is ice cold, great location close to everything you need, and did I mention the beer is ice cold, what more could you need. Definitely coming back here.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank JordanH2393
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I stumbled upon this place while trying to find a meal near my accomodation. I really enjoyed the hosts/owners Steve and Anna. They prepared delicious fish and chips, monggo, and chicken Tinola along with rice and salad. The food really hit the spot and my partner and I enjoyed chatting with the hosts. This place is located about ten minutes from Sabang and a five minute walk from the local town of Puerto Galera. Loved the food and company. Really a treat that we found during our stay that made a lasting impression with us. Thanks ;)

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alana67716
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is a small hostel and restaurant bar in a rural area a short ride or a moderately long walk from the ferry terminal at Puerta Galera. It's on the main road out towards Sabang, around the corner past the cemetery. I had the entire place to myself and it was very quiet. Very friendly staff. No A/C and the rooms were clean but hot. It can be hard to get a ride from here.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank bearchri
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This small inn is located between Sabang and Puerto Galera proper, which is ideal to explore the area. The owners and staff are very accommodating , with excellent service.The rooms are very clean at very affordable rates. The menu is limited but the quality is superb. Probably one of the best meals we had in the Philippines.Dont forget to taste their fish and chips. Definately a place where you feel part of the family. We ll be back.

Room Tip: Backpackers can stay in the backpackers room for only P400 a night
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple