Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
US$65
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews rice breakfast was included resort galera boat philippines batangas
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Many many steps... a constant up and down. Breakfast was included but not easy until you learn the system. We sat and waited for someone to say hello or tell us about breakfast, nope. A neighboring table told us we could go inside to get coffee, we did. Then we waited for the staff and no one came. Now 2 cups down and no help. I finally went to the front desk and asked if we make our own breakfast. I was handed a slip of paper with a few breakfast choices. I tore it up and had breakfast somewhere else. The next day I was prepared. Things went much better. It would be nice for the resort to have someone just say good morning and where the coffee is. I had a few drinks and food at the pool, service is very slow but I am in the Philippines. The staff is lovely and certainly mean well. The beach was lovely and so was the pool. A resort should provide a little bit more service. I gave this resort a good rating but can definitely improve a few things....

Room tip: Try to locate on a lower floor...no elevators and having to climb 4 flights of stairs can be tough.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Rooms were more than adequate for my family of 5. Food was priced fairly considering the food options on the not so far "white Beach" area. Air conditioning wasn't a let down and we're sure to come back in the future.

Room tip: 3rd floor rooms provide great views
Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

I went to this resort with my friends just to relax and we are not disappointed. We are greeted warmly and the place is very simple and clean. The food was delicious and the value was excellent compared to other resort. I would like to recommend this resort.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Tamara might be a 3 star hotel but the service is 4 star! I promise u the best situated resort on Puerto Galera. Sunsets to die for and a perfect swimming beach. So relaxed and away from the hysterical crowds at white beach (but only 10 minutes by fot if u get the craving.) Staff is the best ever. Smiling, and super efficient! And u get a decent breakfast! (which seems to be rare at Puerto Gamers) Well. Go there!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Unexpected find walking along the beach. The food is great, plentiful and good value. As a party of 7 it’s not always easy to find something that everyone likes but this restaurant was so good that we returned twice! Menu is quite extensive and suits all tastes - meat, fish or vegetarian.

Date of stay: May 2019