All reviewspremier suitebatangas portpoolside barrecreation roomwhite beachevery anglebreakfast buffet isexecutive roomoutdoor jacuzziwifi signal isgames roommemorable vacationnice facilitiesstar qualitythe security guardtalipanan beachdeal grocer
Reviewed 23 May 2018

My 2 days stay in infinity was overall awesome. Location can be good or bad depending on your preference but personally, it was nice.
Resort is actually a master piece of the owner who seems to be in Solid wood industry.
Whole resort is made with nice solid wood and it is beautifully decorated.
Since this pricey hotel is not a famous 5 star chain hotel, there are still lack of 5 star quality but it is still a nice hotel.
Swimming pool is not so big but still very nice, resort is far from the town, very quiet and peaceful.

So many pros and there few cons here;
Breakfast was surprisingly bad,
restaurant food is not really great
Beach is not sand beach, (but swimming pool is enough)
nothing around the resort. No choices of restaurant, supermarket etc.

Overall, my stay was great.

I want to say thank you to the staffs especially the one at the reception who helped
me to assist going to the hospital in the town.

Room Tip: Nothing around, you need to buy all you need before heading for resort.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I stayed at Infinity Resort for several days in April 2018 and had such a great experience on all counts: the excellent service and hospitality, the fantastic pool and jacuzzi, the amazing ocean and mountain views, the great massage at Malasimbo Spa, the clean and world-class accommodations, and the good food. I really enjoyed my stay to the fullest. The staff (especially Gayl, the reservations offer) were very pleasant and welcoming. I always felt that they were giving their best at every occasion. My only minor quibble is that food service was sometimes a bit slow but it was not an issue because a vacation is time to take it slow anyway. I highly recommend this resort and promised myself to return.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Fernando M
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I booked a villa last April 16-18 with free breakfast for me and my family. The day before, we were given our own coordinator to help us with our boat ride. Upon arrival, a very spacious van welcomed us. Welcome drinks, beaded necklaces and freebies were given. The place itself was a sight to behold with a 360 degree view of the wonders of mother nature. Every angle is Instagrammable.

Architecture, the villa, the service are 1st class. Staff is really warm, informative and prompt. Would love to come back again after a few weeks. Highly recommended place. Check out my instagram: milliemorales13 for more pictures :)

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a different hotel. To our surprise, it wasn't where it was as according to google maps. Actually, thete is no such hotel. So we walked alomg the beach and found Infinity Resort. It was amazing! The staff, gayl, ruby, and the rest were very friendly and accommodating. We were so tired looking for our supposed hotel and they helped us out and so much more. Best vacation of the year for me and my partner.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We really enjoyed our short stay here for the Malasimbo festival. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and responsive. We stayed in a Premier Suite which was spotlessly clean and everything worked. The pool is great and the views towards the sea or towards the mountains are spectacular. The dining area is very fresh and relaxing. There are many food options on the menu - something of a rarity in the Philippines. We were well looked after from the time we arrived at the ferry in Batangas, with good transportation service to and from the hotel. We also had an excellent massage in the spa.

Special thanks to Pulong our friendly bartender.

Our three night stay left us very relaxed and I strongly recommend this resort. We will return.

Room Tip: Bring cash with you, as the nearest ATM is 30 minutes away in the town centre.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple