Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
US$52
Booking.comUS$60
PricelineUS$55
Prestigia.comUS$230
All reviews speed boat premium suite water cooler sabang pier daily specials free laundry fun diving open water relaxing stay home away from home dive resort nice pool verde island white beach conan elevator philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Location, location, location. This place has it all. Not complicated to reach from Manila for a long weekend, close to some of the best diving sites, professional and highly efficient diving team, and the hotel is great value for money. Recommended!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Info Lalaguna Villas, Owner at Lalaguna Villas Luxury Dive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2020

Thanks for your positive recommendation.
Our resort is a perfect weekend getaway from Manila, we actually have a VIP transfer option available in our own luxury vehicle which makes the trip hassle free.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Lalaguna Villas when you return.

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

This is one of the hardest places to get to and I couldn’t have done it without a guide. I arrived in Manila in the evening so had to stay overnight at the Hilton. The next morning, I had 2 choices to get to Batangas Pier to catch the ferry to Puerto Galera - by bus which would take about 4 hours, depending on traffic or by private car. I was advised not to take a taxi because it wasn’t safe. The bus was very cheap, around US$5. Unfortunately, it was a straight run,without loo stops. So I opted for the private car, for $60. It took only 1 1/2 hours. I had several quotes for the car, from 3k to 8k pesos. So I took the 3k. At Batangas Pier, I had many ferries to choose from so I just chose the fastest. The ride was about 50 minutes. Some took 90 minutes. In Puerto Galera I had to take a tricycle to get to Sabang pier to catch the Lalaguna boat to the resort. The other alternative, was to walk for about 15 minutes along the beach. The resort looks very nice from the sea. Unfortunately, there is no pier. The elevator at the resort starts from L3 and goes all the way up to L7. It doesn’t stop between floors. The staircase is open air so can be slippery when it rains. The bar is opened 24/7 so food can be ordered at any time. Price is standard hotel price. There are instructors to teach you to scuba dive. After 5pm, the boat to Sabang stops running so you’ll have to walk back. Hotel staff is very nice and friendly. There are different categories of room so prices are varied.

2  Thank 821vivient
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Fabulous stay at this hotel. I got an upgrade to lovely room overlooking the gorgeous swimming pool.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food at the poolside bar was delicious.

The swimming pool doubles as the diving training pool for Open Water Courses. The diving was sublime. Conan and his team are brilliant. Precisely right mix of safety and fun.

I really loved the set up. You’re given a basket for all your diving equipment which is kept in the Dive Area throughout your stay. Everything is there ready so no time is wasted. All the dive sites are close by, just a few minutes in the boat to reach them. All the diving was just amazing.

You won’t be disappointed.

Cheers Conan.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Info Lalaguna Villas, Owner at Lalaguna Villas Luxury Dive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Conan and the team at LLV Divers were delighted to have you diving with them.
We all hope you'll come back to see us at Lalaguna Villas again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2020

One of the best place place to stay, dine and dive in Sabang. From check in to check out and everything in between just smooth as their smoothies in the restaurant and probably more :) Staff are very polite and professional. Our room i believe was recently renovated, modern designed, very spacious and the bed just hug you back when you lay down. Food wise... everything is expensive in Puerto Gallera so might as well get the most out of your money and eat at the Nemo restaurant it all worth it. Their smoothies are to die for i just wish they have a fresh coconut juice. Ok lets go Diving, i can go all day but i have errands to do lol. We dove everyday of our stay and my fave is the Verde Island dive. Its a must do dive and i ticked that off my bucket list and the rest are just bonus of your stay. I owe my friend who got me into staying with them and hopefully well be back in no time. Thank you Lalaguna staff and sea you soon!!

Date of stay: January 2020
lalagunavillas, Manager at Lalaguna Villas Luxury Dive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

We're so happy that you had a great stay with us. The footage from your diving at Verde Island looked fantastic, it's always a great day with the LLV Divers team. We hope to see you back here again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

I booked 3 nights here for diving. Conan Fagan the Dive Shop Manager & his team were amazing. Took me to amazing sights where the visibility ever days was at least 20 meter. All of the hotel staff was also amazing. I even got the pleasure of watching Taal Volcano eruption which made me stay an extra 4 nights at the resort because of road closures. The price of everything was very reasonable and all the food delicious. Highly recommend Lalaguna Villas will be back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
lalagunavillas, Manager at Lalaguna Villas Luxury Dive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

Conan and his team at LLV Divers are always pleased to hear such great comments, they strive to make each dive special.
The Taal Volcano eruption was spectacular, fortunately we were all very safe here and transport is now back to normal. We hope you'll come back to see us at Lalaguna Villas again soon.