Lalaguna Villas
US$152
US$132
Agoda.com
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$34
  • Pool
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$48
US$41
Orbitz.com
US$106
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Beachfront
US$60
US$50
  • Pool
De Luna Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$31
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$15
  • Pool
Steps Garden Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$37
  • Pool
All reviewssabang piergallon water dispenserspeed boat servicesamsung tviced teano elevatorshuttle boatwished we could have stayed longerluxury villaworked perfectlyfacilities includingfloor roomprompt responseperfect accommodationlarge fridgebig swimming poolan excellent hotel
Reviewed April 15, 2017

This was my second trip to Puerto Galera, with a friend. We did not book any resort, and we sort of just planned to just look for rooms when we get there. And unexpectedly, we met an old pal in Lalaguna Villas, and chatted for awhile. While we were there, we decided to check out the rooms and so we ended up staying there. We got the room on the 5th level, it was quite a bit of a hike but admittedly worth the view. The room is equipped with complete amenities, you name it, they have it. Clean, and spacious. It has a big terrace where you can relax at the sunbed overlooking the ocean. Which, for me, was a perfect escape from the crowded city.
Their restaurant offers a delicious foods, big serving, that you get what you paid for.
The staff are friendly, and very accommodating. They make us feel like home. And so as the owner Chris, who been such a generous host during our stay.
Too bad we only stayed for one night as we need to go back to the city. But will definitely coming back again.
And, thanks Trish for the speed boat service going back to Sabang.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank joram o
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My wife and myself stayed at La Laguna Villas for 2 nights as part of our delayed honey moon. In short, best in class experience!

The Hotel itself is a boat ride away from the main Sabang pier and walking distance to the pier itself or, other beaches.

We had booked the executive room and the room was big, filled with amenities such as microwave, hot and cold distilled water dispenser which were a nice touch. The room is fully airconditioned and with an attached veranda to sun bath in lounges.The bathroom has 24 hours hot water, and also included a whirlpool jet bath tub which added to our experience of feeling pampered.

The staff are an asset to La Laguna Villas, always courteous and friendly, accommodating all our requests and inquires. The staff also helped us arrange island hopping excursions which were fair in price. A family atmosphere!

We also had the BBQ on the roof top, which was a delightful experience! The food was plentiful and atmosphere overlooking the bay contributed to a romantic affair for us as a couple and is something for travelers to look forward to!

There are fair bit of nice restaurants of all flavors to try within a short distance of the hotel as well. There are many bars also located at a short distance as well as diving schools should you take the fancy.

We recommend La Laguna Villas to anyone who would want to feel right at home for a relaxing and pleasant stay. Best in class and value for money!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank MUYAMAN
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay here. I booked for 2 separate rooms online and they offered us an upgrade to the 2 br villas for 2k a night add on. The room was spacious for our family and clean. We were able to cook our own food. Beach front was not good for swimming but you just need to walk 5 mins and theres a nice beach at the back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Notzilog
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I stayed for 6 days and I enjoyed every single one of them. My room was spacious, clean, with balcony overlooking the ocean and I even had access to next-door kitchen. Wifi is strong everywhere within the resort (and rooms) and fast.
The food in the restaurant was surprisingly good too, so I ended up eating mostly in-house too. Staff was friendly and I honestly can't say a single bad word about my stay there. If I ever go back to PG, I'll stay here again for sure.
PS. Unless you have a backpack, it's worth dishing the P200 for boat pickup as it's a bit of a walk from the jetty.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Vlad75
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Be very very cautious when making reservations at this hotel. I had a reservation for the night of December 25th 2016. Due to a Typhoon, the ferry to the island was not running. The hotel was kind enough to send me an email stating that the ferry was not running. When I requested a refund, I was told that my reservation was not refundable. The only thing they would do was issue me a credit for a future visa. I am from the United States with no plans to return to the Philippines any time soon. A Credit does me no good. A hotel that will not refund due to cancellation because of an Act of Nature is one I would be leery of.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dale F
Thomas H, Manager at Lalaguna Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Dale,

First of all we would like apologize for your inconvenience with your booking here at Lalaguna Villas.

Unfortunately the typhoon in December was so severe that the coast guard had no option but to cancel all crossings to the island of Mindoro due to passenger safety issues.

We do understand and sympathize with your frustrations over Orbitz's cancellation policy. Unfortunately you choose the non refundable option when you made the booking, but as a gesture of good faith on our behalf, we have offered you one night's stay here at Lalaguna Villas as compensation even before you wrote this review.

We are looking forward welcoming you to our resort here in Puerto Galera