Lalaguna Villas
US$122
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$27
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$41
Mermaid Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$58
US$49
US$70
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Out of the Blue Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$91
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$48
US$42
Orbitz.com
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$34
Travelocity
US$153
US$130
Priceline
All reviewssabang piergallon water dispenserspeed boat servicesamsung tviced teano elevatorshuttle boatwished we could have stayed longerluxury villaworked perfectlyfacilities includingfloor roomprompt responseperfect accommodationlarge fridgebig swimming poolan excellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2016

First of all, I would like to thank the management for upgrading me and my husband to a luxury villa ( L66). I was at first aprehensive to book this resort, because of some reviews about long climb to the rooms. We are matured couples and I am really not very fit, but I can say, it really was not that hard, because the steps are maneagable. Our room has a nice view from our huge balcony. We have a jacuzzi in the bathroom and a well equiped kitchen. There were 2 TV sets equiped with sound system. One in In the living room and in the bedroom. We were impressed with the cleanliness of our room and the entire resort. The aircon in the room and in the bedroom were both cold. The water in the pool was so refreshing. I think they use purified water. The sound system in the pool area was also great and the ambiance were nice. Away from public eye. The staff are polite and accomodating. I will surely stay in this resort again, when I come back to Puerto Galera.

Room Tip: Choose luxury villas.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Great quiet location, they provide shuttle boat to avoid the hassle of walking on the beach with your luggage. Make arrangement prior to come !
We booked it during a family holiday but the place is mostly visit by sexpats. And healthy ones because the best view are located on the top of a steep stairs. Not recommended if you are scared at heights and if you have heart conditions (or prams). Beside this, the superior rooms are absolutely aver the top. A lot of space with kitchen, water dispenser, room service, cleaning and luggage service (the last one is more than essential). The food is OK and not cheap but is a trends in Sabang. Nice pool and security service too that provides headlight for your night excursion to Sabang.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2016

it all started when i got there. We got confused thinking that we were booked but we werent. i was all ready to walk out but because of the friendly accommodating staff they have I decided to get a suite and thank God I did. The room was first class and every experience we had was fabulous. I met Alex the chef and was asking him what would be the best appetizer since we are thinking of drinking tequila. He took care of that and suggested to put us on the front of the resort viewing the beach and later put us to the rooftop with lights and music. You should come over and have the experience of a lifetime.
I'll be back there again!!!!
Thank you for the great experience.

Room Tip: they are all good, get the best one they offer. It is worth the money
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Spend my dayoff to this villa, comfortable bed and cushion. Modern studio bedroom with Wifi modem available in the room too. Feel likes your own studio room. Good for relaxation. Polite and friendly staff. Enjoy the beach just like your own beach.Small lalaguna villa provide a boat ride from sabang to the villa, just give them a phone call, they will fetch you within 5 minutes. Near to big lalaguna beach and 30 minutes walk to sabang, where you can grab some meal and buy souvenir. 1 hour boat ride to white beach around it cost +/- 800 peso, you can deal with the boat man, this is expensive because he has no passenger when back from white beach. Ask the receptionist and they willing to explain.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and absolutely loved it. The staff were well trained and very helpful and courteous. We had an issue with the A/C of our room but they were quick to resolve the issue.
The pool was perfect for relaxing and the rooms were well maintained. Be ready for a bit of a hike to the rooms but the views overlooking the bay is well worth it. Food's great too. Staying here totally made our trip, wished we could've stayed longer. Will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple