Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$28
Agoda.com$22
Etrip$22
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I chose this place because they had 8.2 on Agoda. I think they got the numbers reversed it should’ve been a 2.8. This place was terrible they refused to give my wife room key upon arrival. The Wi-Fi was terrible you couldn’t stay on for more than five minutes without having to re-sign in. It was super slow. Paying almost $100 a night we asked for ice they wanted to charge us two dollars for a small bucket of ice?? The food was overpriced. The shower was all moldy the water pressure was terrible. Overall this is probably one of the worst Hotels I’ve ever stayed at I don’t normally write reviews but I had to do something hopefully to avoid someone else making the same mistake I did

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service and absolutely fascinating view from the room. Welcome drink, room service ( I ordered carbonara when the restaurant was almost closed), extra towels in the pool area, delicious food, clean rooms and super helpful staff. Don’t hesitate to book this place for your holiday. Thank you so much, Steps Garden Resort! We will definitely come back to you:)

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in room 8 this time right next to the pool. Great big balcony with sun bed and a hammock. All the rooms have recently been refurbished and are even better than before and lovely and clean as usual. The food is good and all the staff are helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back here next time I visit Sabang.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Second year in a row we’ve stayed at Steps.
It was just perfect. This year we stayed in the lower junior rooms. Spotless clean.
Full stocked minibar, huge balcony and bathroom.
The pool area is very lovely and the service from staff very good . Thanks again to Cris, Ayah and all the others who made our stay unforgettable.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
Soren Albatross

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sorenk556
Reviewed October 30, 2019

We did it again :-) We organised a group travel with 8 people and stayed 10 night for an intensive dive vacation. The place was perfect again, staff more than friendly and you feel like you know each other for aged already. Never felt like a customer but a very welcome guest.
The few from the suite rooms is absolutely overwhelming (see attached photo)
Even you are close to the center of the village, you are far out of the noise and the business of the village.
In 2020 we will definitely come back with a group.

Date of stay: October 2019