Scandi Divers
US$55
US$29
US$20
  • Beachfront
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Sea Jewel Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$61
US$46
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$35
  • Pool
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Beachfront
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$152
US$135
US$106
US$80
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdive sitesstarbucks coffeedive masterdive shopcampbells resortnovice diverstin tinbig la lagunagreat divingopen water courseverde islandspecial thanksunderwater photographyincredible staffmy advanced open watersister resortminute walk
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Our family of 4 stayed at Scandi for one week. We originally booked the family cottage room that is located on the first floor, right at the shoreline. Great location! The room, however, was way too small for us to manage. The other family room on the second floor was MUCH roomier and allowed us to open our suitcases and spread out a bit. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about all things related to diving. We are most meals right there are the at the Scandi restaurant and the food was good. We look forward to coming back again. I did not give the 5th star because the beds are not particularly comfortable and the wifi only works well in the very early hours of the day - like 5:30 am to 7:00 am. After that, it is S L O W.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We were staying next door to this resort and since they had closed the restaurant for a staff Christmas party ventured next door for a meal. What a find! why we had not explored this place before I don't know, possibly because from the sea front it did not particularly appeal - what a mistake. Great food, great ambiance and great staff. Lovely views over the bay from the restaurant and bar at both first and second floor terraces. It was our last night and whilst we had intended to have a look at a room, for the possibility of staying in the event of a return visit we didn't so cannot comment further. As for the restaurant, staff and the prices for food and drinks, all were very reasonable and offered better value than where we were staying. If we return this place will be a definite possibility for accommodation and a certainty for dining out.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I had 6 dives over a week with this dive shop. The staffs are very kind, attentive and friendly. Dive masters are very experienced and knowledgeable in finding critters as well as pay sufficinet attention to their guests for their safety. I really enjoyed muck diving with DM, Rommel and Marlon. Pack, thank you for valuable suggestions on underwaterphotograpgy. Highly appreciated. I will be definitely back in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Migrating-islander
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Hey guys.
My wife and I were here for two weeks on our honeymoon. I have to say those two weeks were one of the best times of my life.
Scandi divers had such a nice and generous welcome for us. Everything I thought exceeded expectations. Even down to the bar staff and the cleaners for the rooms were really nice and thorough.

Our dive instructors name was Conan. An Irish guy. He was really accommodating. A genuinely decent guy. He really knew what he was doing. A real professional. He had a way of making us feel comfortable. Even after diving he was always including us in evening events and taking us into town for dinner or for any reason we wanted to go in.
I was really impressed with everyone that worked there. These people are really genuine and hard working people.

I have never seen dive sites or anything close to the extraordinary sites we dived at with Conan and other divers. The water is so clear, clean, warm and so full of beautiful coral, fish life, sea creatures and majestic turtles. It really has got both my wife and I hooked.

I just can't wait to get back there again soon. And I will be going back as soon as I can.

Thanks to everyone at the resort and everyone we met. An exceptional and wonderful experience.

Rgds, John Fleming.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

its a great place that people can have a good dive trip, and all the people in scandi is friendly.
i had go to scandi twice,and thanks for pack take perfect photoes.
if i go to pg, i will go to scandi again.
but the air conditioning in room is too loudly noise.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends