Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$19
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$23/night.

Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$22
  • Beachfront
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Amami Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$22
US$20
Sea Jewel Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$33
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Seashore Beach Resort(Sabang)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$66
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdive sitesdive mastertin tindive shopcampbells resortnovice diversbig la lagunagreat divingopen water courseverde islandunderwater photographyspecial thanksincredible staffmy advanced open watersister resortminute walkdive trip
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

It was an unforgettable vacation I had in Puerto Galera, particularly in Scandi Divers.I miss this place and that's no doubt and I'm always thinking of going back. Peaceful. Friendly environment. Behind their well-cleaned and simplicity of their room is a woman who made our room romantically designed from the moment we returned by surprised assuming that I was with a boyfriend. Lol I believe what made this place beautiful are the people I met and get along with during my stay. Food is OK. People are approachable and courteous. Responsive. And ah Not to mention, their very own diving instructor is very easy going. Although, I didn't push through diving, but he taught me the basic way of diving and he'll make sure first you're ready before you go � hehe and from there, I was able to uncover my swimming ability. Lol � But my friend, who's very scared went and enjoyed his first time of diving. If you wish to start diving, I highly recommend you to get in touch with this guy @ConanFagan. Cheers!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leslymae G
Reviewed 25 May 2017

It was a great experience. Had a great time. Great value for money. The place is relaxing. Quite place. Friendly staff.

Never expected it to be that way as I thought of Puerto Galera to be crowded.

Would certainly come back.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank itsmemarife
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

It's wonderful to read you had a great experience. Located on clean , quiet Big LaLaguna Beach which a 15 minute walk along the beach from crowded Sabang really helps make Scandi Divers the place that people looking for a relaxing quiet place to stay and dive

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 4 nights. In superior room there is no window. And it's really terrible. Room is ok but I found much more better room for the same price (abwonder dive). I would stay here again. I made reservation on booking.com and then checked the rate on their site. Price on the site 2 times cheaper. Be attentive.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Polina B
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Sorry you were disappointed in your room. The cheaper rooms (as in most hotels ) do not offer a view. We have nearly 40 rooms. Our prices should be always the same as on booking agencies as there is no reason we want them to sell rooms cheaper than we offer.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed ten days at Scandi Divers, and it has been the best dive vacation EVER!! All the staff is so kind, professional and service minded. I can only say good things about this place concerning diving. Room rates are fair, clean, room standard is good!

If I ever go to Philippines again, I would definitely go for Scandi Divers

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Mads H
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We thank you for such an outstanding comment .... World Class Dive Resort. I hope you do return to Scandi Divers and bring or send friends

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We spent 6 nights here in March 2017.... and simply loved it.
Christine on reception (aka TinTin) was amazing, ensuring we had the best room for our budget, and throughout our stay was on hand to help, as to be fair all the Scandi team were.
Dived with both Conan and Richard the PADI Instructors who were both superb, fun and attentive. Having spent 4 months travelling around the best diving the Philippines has t offer, Scandi Divers was a definite highlight ...

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We thank you for your great comments and thanks to ALL OUR wonderful friendly hard working staff. They are truely what makes Scandi Divers a place worthy of the current number 1 rating f 51 hotels in Puerto Galera