Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Booking.com$46
Hotels.com$46
Travelocity$46
All reviews dive master big la laguna beach great diving sea turtles clear instructions diving experience sabang area open water up to date experienced divers dive staff resort staff long weekend white beach equipment mavi rex
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2017

We spent 6 nights here in March 2017.... and simply loved it.
Christine on reception (aka TinTin) was amazing, ensuring we had the best room for our budget, and throughout our stay was on hand to help, as to be fair all the Scandi team were.
Dived with both Conan and Richard the PADI Instructors who were both superb, fun and attentive. Having spent 4 months travelling around the best diving the Philippines has t offer, Scandi Divers was a definite highlight ...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

We thank you for your great comments and thanks to ALL OUR wonderful friendly hard working staff. They are truely what makes Scandi Divers a place worthy of the current number 1 rating f 51 hotels in Puerto Galera

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I siting here reflecting on amazing holiday with family as it time to go home. Scandi have been very good to us! From our renewal of our vows in August 2016 to our visit this time. Thanks Scandi.
The rooms in both Campbell's and Scandi are excellent. They are clean and the A/C works great. The rooms have a safe and are secure. Food at both restaurants is very good and enjoyable.
The team at Scandi is excellent from the room cleaners, chefs, reception girls Tin Tin and Angel are very helpful and accommodating.
The dive team are fantastic as well. We was introduced to Arman and Richard. My wife is very nervous under the water but our dive master Richard, a Filipino Canadian, He is such a calming influence on you. He truly is a great guy, nothing is to much trouble for him. We also went to verde island with a great team of people. There was a Irish guy which I failed to get his name and a Japanese girl and both we excellent divemasters, explaining the site All was very informative and their attention to the small details was perfect.

Thanks for everything.

Hope to see you all soon.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Richardrestarick

We are pleased you renewed your vows in Scandi and even came back for more. Conan is the Irish dive instructor you were pleased with. We are proud of our stellar staff . We were awarded and rated number 2 of all Philippine hotels on TripAdvisor for 2017

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Scandi's and LaLaguna Beach resort which is next door. Both places had clean but basic rooms. At Scandi's I had a pool side room. Chose these places to stay as I am a keen snorkeler and I was able to do some okay snorkelling straight off the beach. The beach is clean but many dive boats are anchored along the shore so when snorkelling I felt the need to take some care with the boats coming and going. The food at both resorts was good and there were cheap drinks during Happy hour. The pool at Scandi's is very small and the one at LaLaguna is perhaps slightly bigger and better situated with some sun beds around it. I found the staff at Scandi's to be friendlier and more welcoming. As a non diver I found the accommodation to be of average standard for the price I paid at both resorts. Enjoyed the lovely sea views from the resort and the quiet environment.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank teddy508
davedo20, Owner at Scandi Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in a poolside room. Our great friendly staff is the reason we were chosen number 5 of all hotels in Philippines for 2017 by TripAdvisor.
It's hard to beat the wonderful sea view from the hotel and restaurants

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Always a welcoming and pleasurable experience with Scandi Divers. A very relaxed place with great food and a beautiful view. Such a friendly atmosphere with incredible staff and dive instructors! The underwater photography course with Roni was spectacular, definitely a must if you're interested in photography and film.

A very special thanks to Conan, who was my dive instructor for both my Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver course. Definitely will return for my other courses as the dive instructors are very professional, patient and full of fun! Couldn't express how wonderful the team is and I'm looking forward to my return.

Thank you Scandi!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank shaniadineley

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and diving with us. The underwater photography course is very popular and increases most divers underwater and surface pleasure. We are pleased you also thought our food was great
David

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Just returned from a 9 day trip to Puerto Galera to dive.I found Scandi on Tripadvisor, liked the comments and booked up.That process was efficient and quick, thank you Angel. The main pluses in my view are the staff at Scandi, right from all the dive staff to the bar staff, chefs and cleaners, all seem happy in their work and happy to chat with a smile.
Scandi is situated in a small bay a little away from the main diving area at Sabang, but only 15 minutes walk, if you want the bars and restaurants there,it's nice and quiet at night at Scandi!
As for the diving at PG, if you love macro, then you will LOVE PG, personally l have never seen such a variety of Nidibranchs in the world. also sea horses, crabs, shrimps etc etc. Verdi Island reef is one of the best reefs l have ever had the pleasure to visit (I have 600 logged dives). If you want big stuff, then Philippines is probably not for you, with a few exceptions.
You can get about by boat to most places, l found that more pleasant than the trikes as the roads are really up and down.
I loved the experience of Scandi and will be back next year l hope.

Room tip: Rooms on the front have a lovely view...
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank shropshirelad2

We also hope you will come back next year. Glad you enjoyed the whole experience .
Puerto,Galera has great muck and general diving.
We agree with all your nice comments :)