Lowest prices for your stay
$28
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Vio.com$18
Etrip$18
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2019

I must first state that I had somewhat higher expectations given the excellent reviews I read. Well, check-in was a breeze and early check-in (an hour early) was easily granted (much appreciated). I was then taken to my room and noticed that right above it there still is much unfinished construction! Luckily the hotel attendant explained that work has for now stopped and I could breath a sigh of relief! My room was sparkling clean, new and spacious. Good black-out drapes too (a rarily in PH). Excellent split AirCon, good size modern TV (with Cable) and a well over-stocked mini-fridge (what a bummer! that is overdone and it is a negative, as no space is left if you want to store some yogurt, etc...). I was NOT too impressed with the split-level pool; a bigger pool on one level would have made more sense. All the vegetarian fares I had at the restaurant (omelette + pizza) were satisfactory and not overpriced but I was not impressed with the meats they use. Wifi is available but not inside the rooms (right outside worked fine for me). Location is good if you have your own transportation. The town of Sabang is a kilometer away but the road is very narrow (not exactly a pleasant walk). The sea is very close-by (less than a 5-minute walk) BUT you can't swim there (jelly fish + unclean). That is for me the main downside. Voila, for you to decide whether to stay here... All the best.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Madjid A
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

We stay here in 3 nights and everything is really good.Our room is too spacious and quiet. Staffs are all smiling and accommodating. Breakfast serving is hot and fresh!we save a lot of money for eating outside cause there is kitchen in our room. so i can cook our own food for lunch and dinner, that's why we had many kind of activities can get.
I'm definitely go back in this on next vacation.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Would definitely say stay here if you want to be near town without being constantly caught up in the middle of the local action. Really peaceful location between Puerto Galera and Sabang, and only takes a quick jeepney or moto ride down the hill if you want to get out at night.

I'd rave about the view upstairs but I already did in my review for the restaurant. :P

Nice, clean pool with some tropical privacy from the road for lounging around and enjoying your vacation when you're not out exploring this beautiful area.

I'd seriously stay here long-term if they had more permanent accommodation, but if you're in town for a short visit it's a great choice. Would reccommend!

Room tip: Ask them to put you by the pool!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

hi we really had fun in staying there my family was very happy,they arranged island hopping for us and it was a great experience,all staff were all nice and friendly and the rooms were very clean and their swimming pool was good and the food was very good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

well its a good place and very beautiful sunset and the rooms was very clean also the staff were very kind and friendly and the food was good we really enjoyed in staying in this resort and i've met new friends there

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple