See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Pretty average hotel. Basic toiletries. TV is 14 inches boob tube - very small if you compare to todays' other hotels. But it works.

Staffs are very accommodating. Very hospitable. I was coordinating with Ate Inday, but throughout our stay at the hotel, from check in to check out - i wasn't able to see her.

However, I was expecting the room with the beach view. Becuase I was under the impression that the room is near to the beach. I want to wake up and go out the porch facing the beach. But No, we were placed at the back with no view at all.

Overall, it is a well spent weekend getaway.

Room tip: When booking a room, please make sure you are being placed up front. Because it is mentioned in their brochure.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We booked a family room. You'll be lucky if you get 2 toilet rolls and an extra towel. Towels are thin and small, so girls, forget about drying your hair. Bathroom was dirty and no place to put your toiletries. No shower curtain and no hooks to hang anything. The drainage had an awful smell and it stayed there. Room was in very bad condition and there was no housekeeping service. Who knows maybe we slept on old sheets. There was one duplex socket (for the TV and electric fan is plugged there) don't charge your electronics, you'll be fine. The owner just does not seem to care how their rooms are being maintained. I get it that this is a budget hotel but it only takes so little to care about your guests.
You'll be able to walk White Beach shore for 2-minutes, all hotels are so accessible to the beach, stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank biancamarbles
Reviewed 17 November 2017

It was an impromptu trip to PG after our Naga flight was cancelled. I was born and raised in Lipa City but has never been to Puerto Galera so I figured this is the best opportunity to visit. My friend and I went to the port not really knowing what part of PG to visit. The lady selling ferry tickets recommended White Beach. When we checked in, we were approached by a woman asking if we have booked a hotel. Big mistake not to research the hotel first. The woman wasn't lying when she said the room has A/C and hot water. When we checked in, we saw it was a big room with 2 double (or maybe queen) beds, with really thin bed cover and almost sheer flat sheet. No blanket or comforter. They provided small bath towels. The bathroom was big but not quite clean. There was a small roach on the shower floor. No shower curtain. The towel bar and shower curtain rods were covered in rust. The water coming from the shower was stinky, so needless to say no hot shower for us. And the water coming from the faucet smelled like rust.
The power was on and off the whole afternoon. So we thought it was going to continue through the night so we set the A/C to high cool. Well, the power stayed on through the night and with really thin bed sheet, it was freezing!
Anyway, I will definitely not stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank MadelV2
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A paradise indeed....Booked for 3 days at Casa Marco Suites, rent a motorbike to explore the island, dine in and enjoy the whole lot of fun activities. This island is a true destination.Join me and take a ride.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

So we visited this Island of Oriental Mindoro and had a stay at White Beach resort. Its a budget resort and very nearby to the beach. Actually its on the beach 1 min walk away from beach. its a very economical resort with good rooms. sadly in our room there was no water supply. There were many mosquitoes due the green plants around the resort. So kindly carry a mosquito repellent. The resort is a best to stay for 1 or 2 nights. I will recommend it

Room tip: Pls carry Mosquito repellent. try to book these rooms at Batangas Port as They have all rooms booked in peak season
Date of stay: February 2017