La Solana Suites and Resort
US$30
US$29
  • Beachfront
US$41
Sea Jewel Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$61
US$46
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$34
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$34
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
US$74
US$54
  • Pool
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
  • Beachfront
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$15
US$106
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$152
US$133
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolbeach frontfree servicewhite beachvisit puerto galeraa great staynice hotelhot waterquiet placeresort
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

June 2, 2016 our visit at this resort.
DISLIKES
•water heater not working. Even the water heater is off it still produces not just warm water but boiling hot water from the shower down to the faucet
• Cant leave the aircon on while u are the beach. The key has the switch to the aircon so once u leave the room u need to turn off the a/c unless u want someone to come in ur room. So once u get back from swimming. Room very hot
•Aircon unit take atleast 5 hours to make our room cold. But still not that cold me and my girl decided to make over the room and pushed tha bed were the aircon is placed so that we can get enough comfy sleep.
• Ants were crawling our entire stay.

POSITIVE
•Friendly and courteous staff
•Pool
• Free Playing of billiards (only one cue stick, no chalk, table very dusty)
•Free ride to the beach itself and vice versa( la solana is 3-5 minutes away from the beach front.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Macky S
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Went there last May 5 with my family. Although not really my first time to check in to La Solana. As always, no need to book ahead of time specially if it's weekdays.

Location is far from the beach. (I think this is normal since they have swimming pool). I like the fact that they still offer pick up and drop off service going to the beach since we were with my granny last time and she can't really do long walk.

My only comment was , I think they have to upgrade or maybe renovate their bathroom. Bathroom is not well maintain. But all in all, it was OK when you're in a budget.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I stopped by this place while visiting whitebeach for a day. myself and my friend from calapan went into this resort for a beer and a nose about. it is a very nice place indeed. the owner came and sat with us and she told us a little about the resort. its very well located,close to the beach but far enough from the night noisy beach area.im going to book 5 nights in September 2016.whitebeach itself is very beautiful although the street traders do get in your face a little. Harold from the resort is the best guy to talk with about the attractions in the surrounding areas. there is plenty to do near by........

Room Tip: all the rooms I saw looked fine to me
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank steve a
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here overnight during our ocular visit in Puerto Galera.

This is pretty nice for a resort near White Beach. It has a pool and a function hall. The rooms are also spacious.

The owner was very accommodating. She even drove for us so we can visit the other branch of her resort.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AnneTheExplorer
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

The resort is located just right away from the noisy night life but close enough to walk. One of the newer resorts so the facilities are well maintained. They have billiard tables as well as a nice pool. Prices for hotel is pretty standard at 1500 for 2, 2500 for 4, 3500 for 6. The prices do hike up during peak seasons. They can also organize boat and snorkeling activities for you.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends