“Awesome stay”

La Solana Suites and Resort
Ranked #14 of 55 Puerto Galera B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My partner and I had a great stay at La Solana. The staffs are kind and well oriented. They offer a great quality service to their guest. They also offer a free shuttle or ride to the white beach since the resort is a bit far from the beach. They also offer water activities and I can say this is a nice place to stay for couples, family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

June 2, 2016 our visit at this resort.
DISLIKES
•water heater not working. Even the water heater is off it still produces not just warm water but boiling hot water from the shower down to the faucet
• Cant leave the aircon on while u are the beach. The key has the switch to the aircon so once u leave the room u need to turn off the a/c unless u want someone to come in ur room. So once u get back from swimming. Room very hot
•Aircon unit take atleast 5 hours to make our room cold. But still not that cold me and my girl decided to make over the room and pushed tha bed were the aircon is placed so that we can get enough comfy sleep.
• Ants were crawling our entire stay.

POSITIVE
•Friendly and courteous staff
•Pool
• Free Playing of billiards (only one cue stick, no chalk, table very dusty)
•Free ride to the beach itself and vice versa( la solana is 3-5 minutes away from the beach front.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Macky S
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Went there last May 5 with my family. Although not really my first time to check in to La Solana. As always, no need to book ahead of time specially if it's weekdays.

Location is far from the beach. (I think this is normal since they have swimming pool). I like the fact that they still offer pick up and drop off service going to the beach since we were with my granny last time and she can't really do long walk.

My only comment was , I think they have to upgrade or maybe renovate their bathroom. Bathroom is not well maintain. But all in all, it was OK when you're in a budget.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed April 14, 2016

I stopped by this place while visiting whitebeach for a day. myself and my friend from calapan went into this resort for a beer and a nose about. it is a very nice place indeed. the owner came and sat with us and she told us a little about the resort. its very well located,close to the beach but far enough from the night noisy beach area.im going to book 5 nights in September 2016.whitebeach itself is very beautiful although the street traders do get in your face a little. Harold from the resort is the best guy to talk with about the attractions in the surrounding areas. there is plenty to do near by........

Room Tip: all the rooms I saw looked fine to me
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank steve a
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here overnight during our ocular visit in Puerto Galera.

This is pretty nice for a resort near White Beach. It has a pool and a function hall. The rooms are also spacious.

The owner was very accommodating. She even drove for us so we can visit the other branch of her resort.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business