June 2, 2016 our visit at this resort.
•water heater not working. Even the water heater is off it still produces not just warm water but boiling hot water from the shower down to the faucet
• Cant leave the aircon on while u are the beach. The key has the switch to the aircon so once u leave the room u need to turn off the a/c unless u want someone to come in ur room. So once u get back from swimming. Room very hot
•Aircon unit take atleast 5 hours to make our room cold. But still not that cold me and my girl decided to make over the room and pushed tha bed were the aircon is placed so that we can get enough comfy sleep.
• Ants were crawling our entire stay.
•Friendly and courteous staff
• Free Playing of billiards (only one cue stick, no chalk, table very dusty)
•Free ride to the beach itself and vice versa( la solana is 3-5 minutes away from the beach front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being strategically located 100 meters off the beach (5minutes walk), La Solana Suites and Resort offers an atmosphere conducive to comfort, privacy and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your La Solana Suites and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Solana Hotel Puerto Galera