La Solana Suites and Resort
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$34
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$41
US$76
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Out of the Blue Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$101
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
US$130
US$126
  • Pool
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$47
US$41
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Beachfront
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$20
  • Pool
De Luna Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$43
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Sabang Oasis Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$23
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming poolbeach frontfree servicewhite beachvisit puerto galeraa great staynice hotelhot waterquiet placeresort
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Went there last May 5 with my family. Although not really my first time to check in to La Solana. As always, no need to book ahead of time specially if it's weekdays.

Location is far from the beach. (I think this is normal since they have swimming pool). I like the fact that they still offer pick up and drop off service going to the beach since we were with my granny last time and she can't really do long walk.

My only comment was , I think they have to upgrade or maybe renovate their bathroom. Bathroom is not well maintain. But all in all, it was OK when you're in a budget.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I stopped by this place while visiting whitebeach for a day. myself and my friend from calapan went into this resort for a beer and a nose about. it is a very nice place indeed. the owner came and sat with us and she told us a little about the resort. its very well located,close to the beach but far enough from the night noisy beach area.im going to book 5 nights in September 2016.whitebeach itself is very beautiful although the street traders do get in your face a little. Harold from the resort is the best guy to talk with about the attractions in the surrounding areas. there is plenty to do near by........

Room Tip: all the rooms I saw looked fine to me
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank steve a
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here overnight during our ocular visit in Puerto Galera.

This is pretty nice for a resort near White Beach. It has a pool and a function hall. The rooms are also spacious.

The owner was very accommodating. She even drove for us so we can visit the other branch of her resort.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AnneTheExplorer
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

The resort is located just right away from the noisy night life but close enough to walk. One of the newer resorts so the facilities are well maintained. They have billiard tables as well as a nice pool. Prices for hotel is pretty standard at 1500 for 2, 2500 for 4, 3500 for 6. The prices do hike up during peak seasons. They can also organize boat and snorkeling activities for you.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank DRTauli
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

La Solana, the sunshine! Certainly for us.

We started our trip in Puerto Galera with a warm welcome from Ms. Mhel Santiago our tour expert. From there we went to the hotels she had selected for us, however in one of the hotels to her surprise we encountered uber bad behaviour by the manager as we were trying to negotiate the price. He said "what is your problem, take it or leave it".
After that experience we got upset but Ms. Mhel did not lose hope and took us to La Solana, where we were greeted by warm smile of Ms. Tess. She was not just courteous in showing us the room, but also very patient in answering to my questions. Yes, I did have lot of questions after the earlier fiasco.
Ms. Tess explained everything to us, showed us around. We were even greeted by the owner, who was equally gentle, poised and friendly.
La Solana, is a resort or hotel run by a family, who have given high priority to the basic need of great service and kept the place as the one with quaintness but beautiful family ambience. The staff is always there for your help and they also have free tricycle ride to the beach. The food was good and very economical. You may miss not having wifi, however i did not as I enjoyed the peace of not checking your phone for messages every now and then. It is very calm. Rooms are very clean with hot n cold water(which is a luxury). The pool was also very clean n I had my coffee served at the pool area in th evening :-). You should certainly stay here and if required let me know I will share Ms. Mhel's contact details. She is the one who got us this hotel and also arranged for the entire tour.
Thank you Ms. Mhel, Ms. Tess and entire team of La Solana. I shall be back soon parey!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends