La Solana Suites and Resort
El Canonero Diving & Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$50
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$53
  • Pool
Sea Jewel Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$33
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Seashore Beach Resort(Sabang)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
  • Beachfront
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$30
  • Pool
Tribal Hills Mountain Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$34
Priceline
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$130
US$101
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolbeach frontfree servicewhite beachvisit puerto galeranice hotelhot waterquiet placeresort
Reviewed 3 February 2015

It is the second time that I went together with my wife, son and his family with two (grand)sons to La Solana Suites in Puerto Galera. Must be an excellent place with children, otherwise I would not have gone back... Nothing more to say then just Excellent! in all aspects

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Bert v
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

The resort accomodated us in our last minute booking. It was located around 2 mins walk away from beach it gave us a more quiet and peace stay in our rest hours, anyway the whole water activitiE's should be from the beach.

Nice pool, nice balcony on the 3rd floor and a very warmth and accomodating host named Maritess. She will arrange any requests you made even doing extra mile to assists guests.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Superbastos
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I had a hard time looking for accomodation online since all rooms are fully booked..i saw the post in agoda and immediately called the number on la solanas's page that was around 11pm i think but i was able to talk to somebody and booked the room.

The ate on the reception i forgot her name but she was soooo NICE and KIND to us she guided us and even advised us to always take care and if we needed something she immediately help us.

FREE service since its not beach front resort good thing they have a tric and mini 4rwd truck to bring us to the beach and hotel.

I so love the pool though there's leaves and some lil insects came from the tree its so nice clean and i never felt itchiness unlike other resort's pool...

Over all it was a good experience :)

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Evo1211
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed last May 17-18, 2014 on their quadruple sharing room + 1 child and it was great

Amenities- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi was great since I had my daughter with me and super nagbabad xa sa jacuzzi ayaw na umalis. You can also play Biliards and Table Tennis for FREE and sakto xa on your idle time.

Location- near the beach and distant enough so that you would not hear the drunkards from white beach at wee hours. Super accomodating pa si kuya Dondon sa pagsundo sa amin from White Beach paghatid sa amin sa hotel kahi super lapit naman.

Value for money- its very affordable and it sooo easy to book with Harold ambilis sumagot and I confirmed my booking in just 3 hours since nagdeposit agad ako given na peak season ngaun. You can also bring in FOOD and even use their griller if you're a bigger group and even eat or drink on their nipa huts. Since 4 lang nman kaming adults, we opted to eat at the beach.

P.S.
They let us stay on any nipa hut + use of all the amenities after our check out time @11AM until 4:30PM since last ferry going to Batangas port ung nakuha namin (5:30PM) which was AWESOME since ang tagal namin tatambay sa White Beach pag nagkataon. lol! Thank you so much for the lovely stay!!! :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Gerald Daniel B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed overnight at this resort april 23-24, 2014 and it is a nice place. Peaceful, clean, accomodating staff...it was such a short and relaxing stay. Harold who arranged our booking is so quick and prompt in answering my questions via text. Im sure to be back in this resort again next time we visit Puerto Galera.

Room Tip: No fitness center and spa but not a big deal. I still like the place and will recommend it to my friends.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends