“Delightful diving, terrific teaching!”
Review of Action Divers

Action Divers
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Action Divers established since 1993 is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort Member and is situated in beautiful Puerto Galera, one of the world's premier scuba diving resort destinations, Action Divers offers the highest standards of personalized service, uncompromising safety and exceptional value. Dive in and discover why discerning scuba divers choose Action Divers for the very best in world-class scuba diving adventures! All dive sites (more than 25) are only a 5 - 10 minutes boat ride away from Action Divers that allows you to come back to the dive centre after every dive. This gives you a great flexibility in your dive planning and other activities between dives. Puerto Galera has some of the best coral and wall diving anywhere in the Philippines, and Action Divers know the area exceptionally well. The team of international dive professionals at Action Divers are dedicated to giving you the best service, best value and the most memorable diving.
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Where to even begin with this amazing dive centre, it was just perfect!

We popped in the day before my girlfriend and I were due to start our courses, and were greeted by the friendly Huw. We found out that all the ATMs in the area were offline, but Huw was so helpful in providing directions to the town centre, and in the end provided us with their bank account details to let us avoid the hassle of limited daily withdrawals and bank charges.

I had recently developed a cold and was unable to dive for a couple of days, but Huw was so flexible and allowed me to start the advanced course whenever I was ready! Meanwhile, my girlfriend went from having a phobia of having her head underwater to becoming a confident diver in the space of a few days. Huw’s teaching really was incredible, and we probably won’t find anything like it anywhere else we go. He was understanding and patient, encouraging and focused. He even set up the dive schedule so that my girlfriend and I could dive together even though we were doing different courses. A magical experience, all thanks to Action Divers, we will be back!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"night dive"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2017

It was such a great time with Huw and Andy. they were so nice, Huw picked me up the first day of my course and Andy was my instructor.

Andy knew I was anxious that he was so patient explained every detail, went through the exercise with me, calmed me down when we were under water. We went drift diving, wreck diving and also deep diving with another 2 buddies. Saw 2 giant turtles and also the reef was so great.

Love PG. Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

There were 10 divers in our group that stayed at Out of the Blue Resort and right in front of the resort is Action Divers. From the minute we showed up until our last Dive, Huw, Andy and crew were fantastic. We seen Mantis Shrimp, Juvenile Sweetlips, turtles, octopus and so much more. Action divers did a great job of making all 10 of us comfortable and safe. We would definitely recommend this 5 Star Padi Dive Shop to anyone traveling to Puerto Galera! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This review is so long overdue, but I see Andy and Hugh are still there. My partner and I did our padi and open water with action divers in Christmas 2015 and loved every minute of it. Firstly, I am turtle jinxed, they just disappear the moment I enter the water. I was determined to see a turtle and Andy went above and beyond to help us find one. And he delivered! More importantly, I felt safe the whole time, the pre dive plans were explained and equipment checked every step of the way. Furthermore, I felt really comfortable with the team. I can be a nervous diver, but Andy was super chilled and every dive was an absolute pleasure. Being there over Christmas, we were afforded the luxury of small diving groups and none of the team seemed put out to be spending the holiday season working. I couldn't recommend them more and hope to come back soon.