“Very professional and great equipment”
Review of Action Divers

Action Divers
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Action Divers established since 1993 is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort Member and is situated in beautiful Puerto Galera, one of the world's premier scuba diving resort destinations, Action Divers offers the highest standards of personalized service, uncompromising safety and exceptional value. Dive in and discover why discerning scuba divers choose Action Divers for the very best in world-class scuba diving adventures! All dive sites (more than 25) are only a 5 - 10 minutes boat ride away from Action Divers that allows you to come back to the dive centre after every dive. This gives you a great flexibility in your dive planning and other activities between dives. Puerto Galera has some of the best coral and wall diving anywhere in the Philippines, and Action Divers know the area exceptionally well. The team of international dive professionals at Action Divers are dedicated to giving you the best service, best value and the most memorable diving.
Reviewed April 14, 2017

We did our first two dives at a nearby dive shop. The divemaster was great, but the equipment was bad and our second dive was completely disorganized. We did our next 5 dives with Action and loved the team, the new equipment and the overall level of professionalism. It was great having the owner, Roscoe, there to talk to.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I have just returned from a short trip to Puerto Galera to do some diving. Once again I went with Action Divers. The reason is quite simple, professionalism and service. Roscoe and his team go well beyond what they need to do to make sure that your diving is safe and enjoyable., The instructors and dive guides know the sites, have patience and add to the enjoyment of the whole experience. There are plenty of choices when you go to PG, but quite frankly there is no comparison and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Roscoe and the team for another fantastic dive trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

From my first contact by email from a different country I received prompt and meaningful replies to all my questions. The communication level was above normal and a pleasant surprise. I felt if they communicate this well that the operation should be effortless, and it was. I would return tomorrow and use them again. Everythng is low key but they understand you are there to enjoy yourself and they never forget that their job is to ensure you enjoy yourself. They are very customer oriented. My instructor Huw made me feel well cared for as we had 5 dives over two days whle I completed my Advanced Open Water course. They then registed me with PADI and when I got back to Canada my wallet card was waiting for me in the mail. There are at leasst 15 dive shops in this small location but many are set up with other than english and as I walked by each of my 4 days, there were groups of Koreans, Japanese or German divers at these different shops. I only speak english and was glad I had ended up an english speaking shop..
The amount of tropical fish here was amazing. Even at 30 meters the water as so bright the fish were plentiful.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Action divers was located next to the resort I was staying at so it made for a 5 STAR combination. A great group to dive with. It had been several years since my last scuba dive but Roscoe in the group made me feel right at home. Once Roscoe confirmed my C-cards I was ready to go. All the dives in Sabang are relatively straight forward but Andy (DM) made sure my first dive gave me a chance to brush off the cobwebs and feel comfortable again. For the first group of dives Andy was my first DM followed by Huw DM for the last few. Great guys to dive with, very accommodating and most of all just downright fun. I brought my own gear but if you need to rent anything the gear they can rent you was top notch, in excellent condition and rented at a very reasonable cost. The staff to support was great too...Jojo was always ready to assist with my wetsuit zipper which never seemed to cooperate.

There are more than a few dive operations in this area but from what I saw many of them go out with more than 8-10 divers/dive. Action divers is a small operation and I appreciated this and the ability to interact with the staff and other divers. Dive prices are pretty much the same up and down. I hope to repeat the visit in early 2018 and if I do Action will be my first choice in diving outfitters.

Roscoe, Andy, Huw, Jojo & Piyong thank you for making this trip a memorable one!!

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience completing our Open Water course with Action Divers in Puerto Valera, Philippines! Roscoe, Andy and the rest of the team were amazing from start to finish! We felt very welcomed by the team and we were extremely comfortable in the water with Andy! We were lucky to see some amazing turtles, fish, a boat and jetski wreck during our 4 dives! They were also able to provide us with accommodations in a convenient location next to the dive shop! I highly recommend anyone coming to Puerto Galera to dive with Action Divers!

1  Thank Sbranny68