“Great and personal dive operator !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Action Divers

Action Divers
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Action Divers established since 1993 is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort Member and is situated in beautiful Puerto Galera, one of the world's premier scuba diving resort destinations, Action Divers offers the highest standards of personalized service, uncompromising safety and exceptional value. Dive in and discover why discerning scuba divers choose Action Divers for the very best in world-class scuba diving adventures! All dive sites (more than 25) are only a 5 - 10 minutes boat ride away from Action Divers that allows you to come back to the dive centre after every dive. This gives you a great flexibility in your dive planning and other activities between dives. Puerto Galera has some of the best coral and wall diving anywhere in the Philippines, and Action Divers know the area exceptionally well. The team of international dive professionals at Action Divers are dedicated to giving you the best service, best value and the most memorable diving.
Bruges, Belgium
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great and personal dive operator !!”
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Last December I had the pleasure to return to Puerto Galera and my accommodation host recommended me to dive with Action Divers. It was a truly great choice. I enjoyed the small size of the operation, as I do not enjoy large dive shops where you are just considered a number. Here the welcome and the service were personal and genuine. The equipment was state of the art. The entire staff was friendly, safety minded and always made the right choice in planning trips to excellent dive sites. Every dive was simply a delight !
Thanks to al off you guys at Action Divers,
Martin

Visited December 2016
1 Thank Martin_R_J

Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safety and Satisfaction Guaranteed”
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Used Action Divers Padi 5 Star dive centre for two specialities in Feb 2017 and will return next month for another two specialities to improve my technical diving ability / safety and achieve PADI Master Scuba Diver. Ross, Huw, Andy and Piyong run a very friendly, competent and safe operation. Spent most time with Huw one on one doing Deep and PPB. Action Divers arranged my accommodation in the package. Not the cheapest dive centre in Puerto Galera but as always you get what you pay for. Equipment is well maintained. Excellent value for money. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. Puerto Galera is a great spot for diving with many dive locations within close proximity.

1 Thank dljdunn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great learning experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2017

My husband and I completed our Open Water Diver certification with Action Divers and could not have had a more positive experience with this company. Huw was our instructor and he demonstrated kindness, patience, and professionalism in all of his interactions with us. He was thorough and safety-focused as an instructor, which was very appreciated as I was pretty nervous about my first open water dives. The dives themselves were amazing - lively coral reefs teeming with fish and other sea critters. My husband and I fell in love with diving during our time in Puerto Galera and we have to thank Action Divers for this wonderful experience. We were traveling with another couple who were more experienced divers, who also raved about their fun dives and the professionalism of Action Divers.

1 Thank Ruby S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people!”
Reviewed February 16, 2017

It's a family-like vide in Action Divers, you get to know the name of everyone in the shop and everyone knows you. The diving courses are on the easy/relaxed side.

1 Thank Maggie L
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great comming back”
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This is my second time diving with Action and I do not have enough words to say how good they are. Roscoe and his team are a delight to deal with and to dive with. The place is great, the people are great, the diving is great also :-). We look forward to coming back soon. And the treat after diving is time is really a treat. That is the first for me in all years of diving, great addition.

1 Thank Rodolfo A