Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Etrip$47
StayForLong
Priceline
All reviews deluxe room llbc dive boat resort puerto
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2020 via mobile

It's a bit more of a hassle than normal, but if you follow the resorts instructions and take the speedboat from berberabe to muelle it is relatively easy.

The diving is great and the reefs have more and larger fish life due to lower number of divers.

I have been twice, both for a week and can highly recommend LLBC - come on down

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2020

Great staff, good rooms, friendly and welcoming, beachfront location away from the busy district of bars and noise and crowds. Good diving staff and gear with 30+ dive sites close by. Snorkelling and swim beaches close by boat to escape even ffurthe away. Great food, good bar and

Room tip: Grab the upper level front rooms to the beach
Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I decided to book a last minute holiday spending 2019 Xmas in the Philippines with the team and I had a truly fantastic time.

The staff and owners are so welcoming and you experience a big family feeling.

My intention was to just chillax for a couple of weeks and to complete my "open water" qualification, however I came away with my "open water", "advanced open water", "enriched air" and "DPV" qualifications.

I can't wait to come again to enjoy the Craic with you guys, and I can see why you have so many repeat customers who return year on year.

How could you not fall for this sunset of an evening with a chilled beer in hand.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place, dive master Conan and instructors Liam and Joey outstanding. Great accomodation and restaurant. Staff friendly and really helpful. 100% outstanding value.
Repeat visitors and always introduce our friends. Best diving in Asia.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for over 15 years.
I have travelled extensively in Philippines for diving and work and I can honestly say this is the best diving hotel in Philippines.
I have been picked up in Manila and all trough the journey and stay it was perfect. The staff at the dive shop, at the lobby and at the restaurants are amazing and made me feel very welcomed and were always attentive to my needs.
I travelled with two young children and the staff took care of their needs also.
My 12y son told me this was his favourite resort. For a well travelled expat kid, this is a big statement :)

Date of stay: September 2019