Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$36
Trip.comUS$64
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews open water llbc instructor philippines dive boat resort gear
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

I decided to book a last minute holiday spending 2019 Xmas in the Philippines with the team and I had a truly fantastic time.

The staff and owners are so welcoming and you experience a big family feeling.

My intention was to just chillax for a couple of weeks and to complete my "open water" qualification, however I came away with my "open water", "advanced open water", "enriched air" and "DPV" qualifications.

I can't wait to come again to enjoy the Craic with you guys, and I can see why you have so many repeat customers who return year on year.

How could you not fall for this sunset of an evening with a chilled beer in hand.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Amazing place, dive master Conan and instructors Liam and Joey outstanding. Great accomodation and restaurant. Staff friendly and really helpful. 100% outstanding value.
Repeat visitors and always introduce our friends. Best diving in Asia.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for over 15 years.
I have travelled extensively in Philippines for diving and work and I can honestly say this is the best diving hotel in Philippines.
I have been picked up in Manila and all trough the journey and stay it was perfect. The staff at the dive shop, at the lobby and at the restaurants are amazing and made me feel very welcomed and were always attentive to my needs.
I travelled with two young children and the staff took care of their needs also.
My 12y son told me this was his favourite resort. For a well travelled expat kid, this is a big statement :)

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Cosmopolitan67
Reviewed 6 June 2019

The hotel is very welcoming and the staff very friendly.
Room overlooked the sea and had a balcony where you coukd relax.
The room was spacious and very comfortable.
Food was good and a wide selection.
Having lived in Sabang it was a nostalgic trip to visit friends.
Our visit coincided with the fiesta and we enjoyed the party atmosphere and of course in the Philippines partying is high on the list.
Overall a pleasant return and a place we would recommend.

Room tip: The room we chose was near the upstairs bar but still very quiet. They are better than the rooms overlooking the pool.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place! Excellent staff, restaurant, accommodation and the dive organisation was as good as, or better than most places I've experienced.
See you again real soon La Laguna Beach Club ( LLBC )

Date of stay: November 2018