All reviews action divers bedroom villa veranda restaurant laundry service laguna beach de stress pool deck private boat batangas city very pleasant stay small la laguna mango shake relaxing place dive shop white beach restaurant staff cable tv
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Our family of four stayed in Villa 2 for 6 nights. It was a fantastic place to stay, not cheap by any standard but the large apartment and practically private pool was well worth the money. A great place to sit and read in the rain while watching the bay and view back to Batangas. Spotlessly clean, well run, plenty of helpful staff. Be warned there is 103 steps from the beach to villa 2 which is at the very top of the complex, although it helped work off some of the food from the restaurant.

Room tip: Villa 2 was excellent
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PFAT-NZ
Reviewed 18 July 2018

wonderful time, next to the action diver dive shop ! good place for divers with jacuzzi ! friendly staff and excellent breakfast (try the local ones ! highly recommended). Also loved the restaurant. great place to stay with friends or family.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank feelthesea
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed with a group of friends and had a wonderful time. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff amazing and even remembered our names. The restaurant served good food on every occasion. There are two pools, the larger one enabled more actual swimming. The resort is is at the quieter end of the beach but still within comfortable walking distance of everything. Would recommend

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank dianella16
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This was my first time staying at “Out Of The Blue” it’s located in the quieter side of the beach were it’s less chaotic.

I was in Villa 4 and the it was huge! Separate living area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

The rooms have everything you need and are clean and comfortable, I could not of wished for anything better. The steps in the beginning I was dreading but after a while it was good cardio so I’m pleased!

The swimming pool is clean and relaxing and a good place to cool down between dives.

The restaurant, the Veranda was exceptional and I have written a separate post for this.

Staff are super friendly and really helpful and this will be the place I return too when I’m back.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mwilko54
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Recently stayed 7 nights at Out of the Blue Hotel. Originally booked for 4 nights but extended by an additional 3 because we were so happy with the hotel that we didn't want to go elsewhere.
I think we stayed in spa suite 1. Overlooked the pool with a couple of deck chairs out the front.
My husband undertook 7 divers with Action Divers (who are right next door) and said he enjoyed some of the best diving he's had. While I enjoyed lazing around the pool and reading. Ample shade, pool very clean (vacuumed etc every day).
Staff very attentive and happy smiling faces. Also loved the restaurant which we will review separately.
This hotel is a little piece of paradise near a busy little town. Nearby beach not great (it's ok but don't expect expanses or white sand), but pool fabulous. Walking distance into Sabang.
Transfer can be organised from airport by the hotel - which we did for getting to the hotel and used public transport to get back to Manila.
I would definitely recommend this lovely, friendly hotel to family and friends.

Room tip: Suite 1 - overlooks the pool and only a few steps between pool and rooms
Date of stay: May 2018