Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claudio C
Pandino, Lombardia, Italy

The place to be in Puerto Galera

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 11, 2023via mobile
If you plan to come diving in Puerto galera mindoro oriental, this is the place to stay!
Giuseppe (the Italian owner) is a great host and all the staff put all their efforts to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean with hot and cold water. We tried the suite and the standard a/c rooms, both of them are great.
Worth mention the food. Italian and filippino cuisine, with fresh fish almost every day. The diving is in-house with Filipino’s dive masters who cares about all your gears and guide you underwater to discover the beautiful diving spots all around this peninsula.
Two fast boat and one big “banca” for groups in Excess of 10.
We have tried a couple of other resorts here but this is definitely the best.
Note: no beach at the resort, but the staff is glad to bring you on the nearest sand beaches (5min from resort) for a swim or relax.
Kayaks available for free.
Date of stay: March 2023
Room Tip: From pier to the resort standard fee is 200 php for foreigners, Normal ride with tricycle is 20...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
₱5,473
2.4 km from Fishermen's Cove
    ₱3,105
5.3 km from Fishermen's Cove
View more hotels in Puerto Galera
All reviews fast boat sand beaches italian owner diving spots giuseppe resort dive filipino
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2021

Excelent place, highly recommended. Rooms are big and with all the necessary. Wifi enough to send and receive emails and nice boat excursions for snorking or just enjoying a relaxing beach. Also food, mainly Italian, is good

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed November 28, 2020

I am a local here at Puerto Galera and I love going here because they always makes us feel welcome even though we are walk-ins. They treated us equally the same as they treat their in-house guests. I’ve always experience kind, courteous, and welcoming interactions with them. Even when I’m only there for lunch, they never fail to provide us with their top notch customer service and makes us feel a part of their family. Everything in their menu tastes delicious because they always use fresh ingredients! I highly recommend them!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2020

I might say Fishermen's Cove is the best of the quality of service in Puerto Galera. the Owner and the staff are very nice and accommodating, they are all very very kind. the food is all very delicious and phenomenal! super love it. the place is very beautiful and i must say that i am in a PARADISE! and i call it Home!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2020

pizza here are delicious. servers are always smilling. the place great. perfect for relaxation and family bonding. It has varried amenities and has its own restaurant and diveshop.. i enjoy everything like diving and snorkling,... love lots,!

Reviewed November 23, 2020

Working in an environment where a busy work day happens 5 days in a week, a short breather could truly be a wonderful escape. Whenever I feel like I need a space for my "ME" time, Fishermen's Cove would always come first on my list. Its quiet facade is sooooo soothing to a tired soul, not to mention it's picturesque view of the afternoon sunset that could truly bring so much warmth and calmness. The family and staff that manage the place welcomes everyone with a wide smile and a no-nonsense hospitality. They offer a wide variety of palatable menu and I so love their authentic Italian pizza. My diving experience with them, and with my very own family, was also one of the most memorable experiences I had. Couldn't wait to do that again.

I am a local of Puerto Galera, but truly, should one, like me, wishes to escape from the chaos of the everyday living, this place could be one of the best choices.