Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home stay the bus rice terraces place to stay short hike hot water rooms are clean enjoyed my stay our tour guide chicken curry homestay hosts manila accommodation van waterfall transport
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2020

A very good place to stay a couple of days in Banaue. Special pick-up right at the bus station. We made two beautiful, well organized breathtaking car and walking tours with the hotel manager Denville himself. All at all very helpful and professional.
The hotel is situated beside of some rice terraces.

Date of stay: March 2020
Denwil Batangog, General Manager at Bogah Home Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day and hope everything is in good health condition. We are very much thankful for the time and your beautiful memorable experience during your stay at Bogah Homestay. The basic and simple place, all we know that every one is suffering for this Pandemic and we pray that God will give us a strength and more power to release us for this problems. God bless us all

Regards,
Denwil U. Batangog
@ BogahHomestay

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Staying in Bogah Home Stay was the best decision we've made. We enjoyed the stay absolutely great. Armel was waiting for us on the bus from Manila to Banue. He had inscriptions with our names in his hands, and with a smile he drove us to the accommodation. Rooms sufficient, food and drinks delicious and always available, cooked with love of fresh ingredients. The hosts were nice and helpful. They arranged whatever we wanted. Our guide Armel took us to a place where we haven't met any tourists. It was full of adventure and the beauty of nature. When you arrive, ask for Armel Charles Ognayon. As a result, we have had the most beautiful times in Banaue.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed her for 4 nights in February.
It was the most wonderful place to stay, very accommodating, beautiful food and wonderful staff.
We were looked after from the moment we arrived in banaue,Jhun picked us up from the bus station at 6:30am, he then talked us through excursions they could offer and we opted for Jhun to be our tour guide and he did not disappoint, he was absolutely fantastic, full of knowledge,funny and friendly I would 100% reccomend going with one of the guys as a guide that works at bogah homestay we felt safe and comfortable and brilliant prices.
We stayed in room 5 which was great, perfect size, shower with hot water and a toilet.
I will 100% be recommending bogah homestay!
Great value for money.
Thank you for such a memorable stay :)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Stayed one night on the 3rd floor. The stairs are quite steep for my mother and we don't have a hot shower, I was told that the hot showers are only available on the ground floors. You need to pay extra to get hot water in a small bucket. We are trying to avoid to get guides, they are expensive and we can go to the places by ourselves, I hate this tourism policy, please! Food is expensive considering that there is a lot of vegetable and rice plantation within the area. Our room was big and so it the bed it gets super cold at night, needs thick blankets.

Room tip: only ground rooms have a hot shower.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

I stayed in Bogah homestay in August 2019. The property is located in a very peaceful area of the town. Nice view from the terrace. Nice food, comfy chairs and tables to chill with beer or coffee.
Rooms are very basic and simple but if you don´t expect luxury, then simple bathroom with bed behind a locked door feels good. On the other hand, it is totally affordable and resonates with price. On top, I doubt there are better facilities providing different level of service.
Bogah will also help you with your trips around Banaue. I really enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: August 2019